Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when SSC usually puts up POs? Just about everywhere I go peeps sayin' they want this Cap. Tho *possibly* a POSSIBLE ~$800 price tag (I have no idea) may have a few back off.

This is beginning to remind me of the battle for the SSC Thano ex (sure glad I didn't want that one - there was a lot of bitterness).

U peeps just get out of my way already I need this. I NEED to spend money on this Cap.:panic::FREAK::google

Nothing to worry about. There isn't even an edition size announced. It'll be available for pre-order for months I'm sure.

Well I have the Hot Toys Endgame Cap on PO. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel that and get this one instead. I can't get both, so I'm thinking which one would be better.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

I would be very surprised if it sells out Friday, I don't think an IS piece has ever gone that quick? Vader and the Civil War Cap lasted a good while. Sideshow usually seems to put new stuff up between 12-4pm eastern US time. I'll be checking every 30 or so minutes but I don't think constantly refreshing is in order. I also agree that the price will make many hesitant.

Thanks everyone! I feel re-assured - coz IS never has that large of an edition size. Sometimes it freaks me out knowing I own something only 350 of were ever made. Worldwide. Ever (except for the occasional fake recast)

Like, the 1/4 CW pieces really are irreplaceable!

Well I have the Hot Toys Endgame Cap on PO. I'm trying to decide if I should cancel that and get this one instead. I can't get both, so I'm thinking which one would be better.

Honestly, tho this will be a lot more expensive - I was gonna pick up HT Cap but IMO it's a tepid effort so far from HT.

IMO, the IS 1/4 and 1/10 run for IW and EG figures seem to just be more of a thing where the company really put their back into it, with detailing and careful sculpts. *Shrug* I might get HT Cap just to go with IW Bucky, but it's almost like Cap is there for an accessory (for me) vs. that horrible IW Bucky arm I'm gonna have to pay for, and will never use.

I think the Ragnarok HTs I own are ALMOST HT at their best (they cheap out on some stuff like Hela helmetless sculpt) but sculpt, paint, etc. is great. DS #1 that I own, and IM46 are HT at their best.

Tough to cross-compare different medias but the *plasticy* look of HT EG Cap vs truly gorgeous polystone (even at 1/10) kinda made the decision for me. I noticed I was always looking at my IS Hulk etc. where I just didn't feel enthused about the HT Cap *plastic*. I think my CW Cap is way better.

Just my preference and why. HT can be fantastic and I get so happy (but at the moment I think the stripped down Time travel versions are way overpriced). Iron Studios IMO so far is worth every penny - impressive products at least for CW, IW, EG.

Yeah, it ain’t pre-2012 anymore where the window to PO was no narrow. For better or for worse.

Those were the days. I remember white knuckled tension about whether I was going to get whatever the new Star Wars Premium Format was back in the day. Refresh....Refresh....Refresh.... :)

What I wonder is, going forward in the MCU...what will IS do? Because, for the most part, it seems like they mostly like doing Iron Man and Cap, like every studio. And they already don’t make many 1/4 pieces. And they did nothing in 1/4 after Civil War (no Black Panther, Ragnarok, or Captain Marvel statues).

So part of me wonders, once these statues are released, will IS just stick to 1/10 exclusively?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I wonder is, going forward in the MCU...what will IS do? Because, for the most part, it seems like they mostly like doing Iron Man and Cap, like every studio. And they already don’t make many 1/4 pieces. And they did nothing in 1/4 after Civil War (no Black Panther, Ragnarok, or Captain Marvel statues).

So part of me wonders, once these statues are released, will IS just stick to 1/10 exclusively?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s a good question.

Given that Sideshow is allowing them to distribute to the North American market under their licence, I’ve got to assume that as long as it is worthwhile they would continue to produce these pieces.

And it’s not like the MCU has ceased, given that they will continue to put out 2-3 movies a year. And you never know maybe they’ll revisit previous MCU movies for characters that they haven’t done before in 1/4 scale.

All I know is someone needs to make a 1/4 Winter Soldier, in his original suit.

Oh Gawd. That's my ultimate grail fantasy piece. And I want Iron Studios to do it. If I'm ever at a con and meet some IS folks I feel like pathetically begging. If I were rich I'd commission the IS artists for a private work. Besides WS is a classic comic character.

Just hope SSC isn't sitting on license or some &^%$# but I'd go for an IS 1/3 TWS Cap, Bucky and Widow any day, even. 1/4 or 1/3.:pray::pray::pray:

Oh Gawd. That's my ultimate grail fantasy piece. And I want Iron Studios to do it. If I'm ever at a con and meet some IS folks I feel like pathetically begging. If I were rich I'd commission the IS artists for a private work. Besides WS is a classic comic character.

Just hope SSC isn't sitting on license or some &^%$# but I'd go for an IS 1/3 TWS Cap, Bucky and Widow any day, even. 1/4 or 1/3.:pray::pray::pray:

If it helps, I’d chip in a pretty penny for that:lol

They've added "Deluxe" to the title, so be prepared for "deluxe" pricing as well. XD

e58409c62b55d1ae28b3d90c4e266985.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don’t know how u can settle for a regular on this lol

Iron Studios has never done the "Exclusive v Regular" edition bull**** that Sideshow does. Deluxe here doesn't necessarily mean there are two versions, just that they consider the amount of switchouts in this one warrants the "Deluxe" moniker (likely to justify the price they're going to ask).

Iron Studios has never done the "Exclusive v Regular" edition bull**** that Sideshow does. Deluxe here doesn't necessarily mean there are two versions, just that they consider the amount of switchouts in this one warrants the "Deluxe" moniker (likely to justify the price they're going to ask).

...or they've been monitoring the boards and know they can get away with deluxe pricing on it! :)

Back