Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how much are we looking at? $700, $800?
I've never owned an Iron Studios 1/4th piece becauae of the cost of them, but man I might have to try and get this. I just hope the flex payments are resonable for me.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

So how much are we looking at? $700, $800?
I've never owned an Iron Studios 1/4th piece becauae of the cost of them, but man I might have to try and get this. I just hope the flex payments are resonable for me.

The Civil War Cap was $600, so I would expect around 700-750 on this.

Are the Flex payments as flexible as SS pf's are? Do they give you alot of flex payments to pay it off like SS pieces?

Are the Flex payments as flexible as SS pf's are? Do they give you alot of flex payments to pay it off like SS pieces?

The maximum is usually based off of the expected release date. Even Sideshow can have a reduced number of payments, like it was with the Juggernaut I believe.

If they are smart they will stagger the releases like they did with the Civil War series.
I hope that's what they do again. I don't want a bunch of deposits at once and possibly a bunch of preorders come due around the same time.

Sorry if it has been posted, I dont normally hang out on the statue section since I mainly collect only Hot Toys, but can you preorder this also through Sideshow this Friday?

Sorry if it has been posted, I dont normally hang out on the statue section since I mainly collect only Hot Toys, but can you preorder this also through Sideshow this Friday?

Yes, Iron Studios stated on Instagram that Sideshow would also have this up on Friday...

Yeah I'm gonna have to get this too. I just hope that its not released till late next year so there can be as many payments as possible to make it easier on my wallet.

Yeah I'm gonna have to get this too. I just hope that its not released till late next year so there can be as many payments as possible to make it easier on my wallet.

It won’t really matter as I believe Sideshow have a maximum number of instalments. I believe it’s the NRD plus up to a maximum of 8 flex payments.

It won’t really matter as I believe Sideshow have a maximum number of instalments. I believe it’s the NRD plus up to a maximum of 8 flex payments.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for, the maximum 8 payments for this.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for, the maximum 8 payments for this.

If u buy yourself a SSC gift card, add to your account, and use for purchase, the amount of payment plan is lower LOL duh.:cool: They average payment plan over cost of gift card.

But I find that helps over the long term, esp. if payments are due over holiday season.

I'm ready to order this immediately on Friday. I hope we get high quality pictures of Thanos, MK 85, and Thor too.

I'm ready to order this immediately on Friday. I hope we get high quality pictures of Thanos, MK 85, and Thor too.

Anyone know when SSC usually puts up POs? Just about everywhere I go peeps sayin' they want this Cap. Tho *possibly* a POSSIBLE ~$800 price tag (I have no idea) may have a few back off.

This is beginning to remind me of the battle for the SSC Thano ex (sure glad I didn't want that one - there was a lot of bitterness).

U peeps just get out of my way already I need this. I NEED to spend money on this Cap.:panic::FREAK::google

Anyone know when SSC usually puts up POs? Just about everywhere I go peeps sayin' they want this Cap. Tho *possibly* a POSSIBLE ~$800 price tag (I have no idea) may have a few back off.

This is beginning to remind me of the battle for the SSC Thano ex (sure glad I didn't want that one - there was a lot of bitterness).

U peeps just get out of my way already I need this. I NEED to spend money on this Cap.:panic::FREAK::google

I would be very surprised if it sells out Friday, I don't think an IS piece has ever gone that quick? Vader and the Civil War Cap lasted a good while. Sideshow usually seems to put new stuff up between 12-4pm eastern US time. I'll be checking every 30 or so minutes but I don't think constantly refreshing is in order. I also agree that the price will make many hesitant.

Back