Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more.

12043213_1053618064650981_8163940364391801686_n.jpg

Two heads and two mouthplates, effectively making four different looks.

Two left arms with and without grappling gun.

Three right arms (two with and without Kryptonite ring and one with batarang).

LED bat-signal.

About 90 cm tall (35.43" approx).

TRANSLATION;

There was a better day to officially disclose a new and long-awaited project for everyone here in Iron Studios. We take the Batman Day to celebrate and honor the Bat Man presenting images and more details of our first statue of Prime Scale 1/3 line.

With the concept that more special designed by comic artist Ivan Reis, the Chiaroscuro Studios, our Prime Batman 1/3 Scale features a unique but based entirely visual in uniform know. The base consists statue made of polystone, which has the famous Batsinal lit by LED, it is extremely rich in detail and contains easter eggs to make any fan staring for hours, Batman comes with 2 heads, 2 types of burners and 5 options hands to expose the statue in different ways, all this still accompanied by the art of lithography and certificate signed by Ivan Reis. The final piece will be presented in CCXP - Comic Con Experience

Check out all the details in the art that we have prepared below and one day Bat-special for everyone!

* The final statue will be painted, values ​​and arrival date will be announced at CCXP

Gah! I'd love to get this but the potential cost is probably not going to be a number I'm comfy with.

Hmmmm interesting but need to see finished pics. I want to see what the ww, batgirl, catwoman, harley huntress, and supergirl will look like. If I get these I may not need the prime 1 since this is more comic accurate. Wow so many choices. Both is 1/3 scale. So these are not global?

There is something off about the facial sculpt on this one .... I can't put my finger on it.... But it is off.

Edit: Figured it out.... It is the teeth on the grimacing face .... They are WAY to small

Last edited:
All depends on how the face will be like after it's done. That can make or break my po with them. The details so far seems great and the bat signal is pretty cool saying the electronics won't go bad over the years.

Same where do I PO this? Any info plz share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you can't go wrong with Ivan Reis! However, I'd rather see the final product first to judge the sculpt and paint. Wasn't really impressed with their sculpt and paint on their 1/4 Mark 42 that I can't even get myself to buy it at a local shop's discount sale for $320.

Must... Acquire...

I'm told USD $1k +

Fair enough for an amazing Batman statue with that many options and a light up bat signal feature to boot.

The only thing that's wrong with this statue is that is not in my possession yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back