Iron Studios announces 1/4 | 1/6 | 1/10 Star Wars collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios announces 1/4 | 1/6 | 1/10 collectibles

Something is off with that Princess Leia but I can't put my finger on it. I know they're different scales, but I think the Sideshow quarter scale knocks it out of the park in every way. If this is going to be the quarter scale version as well then I think I'll just get the Sideshow version.

Something is off with that Princess Leia but I can't put my finger on it. I know they're different scales, but I think the Sideshow quarter scale knocks it out of the park in every way. If this is going to be the quarter scale version as well then I think I'll just get the Sideshow version.

This was SS 1/4 Leia PF and this is a picture of the prototype the production version was worse IMO.

leia.jpg

Anyways considering the small scale I think Iron Studios did a really good job with her likeness IMO....

This was SS 1/4 Leia PF and this is a picture of the prototype the production version was worse IMO.

That's a really unflattering picture of the SS PF. I think it's one of their better efforts at that scale, as far as human likenesses go. Maybe a little "stylized", but still a good one, IMO...

That picture of the Leia PF is garbage cos in hand she's a great PF. It has eyelashes on the eyes, a great paint job and great likeness.

*twiddles thumbs*

C'mon, Iron Studios...bring on the statues!

I got a new one, never opened. Love her!!

But she has a little brown spot on her neck .. ill take some pictures in the morning .. any idea to remove? Looks like paint from her body .. sone dots on her dress too .. Experience with washing?

I never knew Iron Studios has the license for Star Wars. This is awesome news! Now that SSC is distributing their product, I will definatley be purchasing some 1/4th statues from them.

Back