Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. And no!!! I tried every possible angle. Will not fit.

Thanks for the answers, it's a shame. I had hope, however, seeing this picture (but it may not be a besta)
20180603_174433.jpg

I'm not fond of displaying statues in the open, so if you want to properly display this impressive statue you really need a large cabinet or a custom display

Does anyone know what the lightsaber is made out of? I was curious as to whether or not it's as delicate as Sideshows premium format sabers. I've been extremely careful when dusting as I've been rather paranoid about it. :lol

Does anyone know what the lightsaber is made out of? I was curious as to whether or not it's as delicate as Sideshows premium format sabers. I've been extremely careful when dusting as I've been rather paranoid about it. :lol

It is made of solid vibranium, so obviously, no need at all to be careful around it.

hey guys Im getting a battery eliminator to put in the base to replace those 3 AA batteries. Do battery eliminators also have a chance of leaking like regular batteries or no?
MM

No, battery eliminators do not leak, because they do not contain liquid of any sort. They are pretty much just battery shaped electrical connectors.

I've never gotten used to seeing this thing in my collection. It's just amazing to see everyday.
eca0b758dbd37b06361bb8d8f6ee2408.jpg

Just got my metal fillers for the battery compartments. Looking to test everything tomorrow and hopefully I will have eliminated any need for batteries. Just flip the switch and all the lights come on. :pray:

Just got my metal fillers for the battery compartments. Looking to test everything tomorrow and hopefully I will have eliminated any need for batteries. Just flip the switch and all the lights come on. :pray:

Battery setup is the only quirk with this otherwise perfect piece. Good luck with the test. Hopefully does exactly that, which is how they should have done it from the start.

I still haven't changed out any arms. I love this pose. Really trying to get motivated to switch it because the other poses look sweet. In person the presence is unreal. Still impressed with the weight and quality feel of it. Truly a work of art.

I have a couple extra helmets available in the off chance someone here damaged theirs. PM me
8387b556aad3016c36e5881566bf3538.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah I have a strong preference for figures over statues, but THIS looks good enough to make a centerpiece of a collection. Too bad aftermarket prices are so insane.

When I saw the first pics of this statue I was not too impressed, maybe because I love museum poses for Vader. But then it arrived in collector hands, and seeing pics in comparison with other collectibles, I realized that despite all its flaws, it remains the best Vader statue out there, and thus I needed to buy it. The presence of this statue is really fantastic. The multiple display options due to the different arms and the wired cape make this statue an even better piece - with a bit of patience and a small steamer you can make the cape look superb and natural flowing. It definitely deserved the 2017 Statue of the Year Award on Statue Forum.

Back