Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of funny how many people have the same three statues displayed together (me included).

View attachment 387761

Finally have the cape the way I want it (I think).:lol

View attachment 387762

I have the Vader and the Fett but not the stormtrooper yet. I’m hoping iron studios does a stormtrooper in the future to go with them. I’m not the biggest fan of the one sideshow just put up for order.

Anyone know somewhere online in UK/EU to buy the battery eliminator for 3 AA’s? Everywhere I can find seems to be empty.

Is this selling for close to retail anywhere?

Oh man Khev.. Good luck on this one.. It was up for order forever after in hand pics and videos came out.. Why didn't you jump on it then ?:(

I will keep a look out for you..

It was selling for 750.00 in Dec on Evil Bay but nothing there less then a grand right now.

Once SS sold out the price has been slowly going up... I think it's around $1200 on Ebay now... Wouldn't surprise me in another 6-7 months it hits $2k

Oh man Khev.. Good luck on this one.. It was up for order forever after in hand pics and videos came out.. Why didn't you jump on it then ?:(

I will keep a look out for you..

It was selling for 750.00 in Dec on Evil Bay but nothing there less then a grand right now.

Thanks, I just didn't have cash in hand until after the holidays were over. I had hoped that it might linger but with the praise it was getting after in-hand pics popped up I wasn't going to hold my breath.

No way will I pay over $1000 for a newly released 1/4 statue so this might just be one that slipped away and the wait for an awesome 1/4 Vader will have to continue on for however many additional years, lol.

Thanks, I just didn't have cash in hand until after the holidays were over. I had hoped that it might linger but with the praise it was getting after in-hand pics popped up I wasn't going to hold my breath.

No way will I pay over $1000 for a newly released 1/4 statue so this might just be one that slipped away and the wait for an awesome 1/4 Vader will have to continue on for however many additional years, lol.

There are two on eBay now that you can get just under $1k. I can't imagine that lasting much longer. I don't want to add to the fire but it's worth every penny. Good luck in your search!

With this statue being made the old fashion way, being almost completely sculpted and it looking so much like Vader, all the arms, once all buying options are done and all of these Statues have been absorbed into people’s collection, I really expect people to have a really hard time letting it go.

People will be waiting for one to go up for sell from a private collector or some flipper or freak discovery in some warehouse somewhere [emoji23] and then your going to see prices go upity up!

It’s such a solid piece.

656c9a15b6068786e74c68e676763cea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this statue being made the old fashion way, being almost completely sculpted and it looking so much like Vader, all the arms, once all buying options are done and all of these Statues have been absorbed into people’s collection, I really expect people to have a really hard time letting it go.

People will be waiting for one to go up for sell from a private collector or some flipper or freak discovery in some warehouse somewhere [emoji23] and then your going to see prices go upity up!

It’s such a solid piece.

656c9a15b6068786e74c68e676763cea.jpg

You need a darth snoopy plush!

The magnet on that left arm is so damn strong. I sometimes have trouble pulling it off the body. Anyone have any tips? I am afraid to pull by the shoulder since that could come off too I think.

The magnet on that left arm is so damn strong. I sometimes have trouble pulling it off the body. Anyone have any tips? I am afraid to pull by the shoulder since that could come off too I think.

Don’t try to pull. Roll it off gently. Use your wrist.

Back