Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? It shouldn’t have that and this isn’t a $25 Walmart toy. I never saw any marks I gotta double check :pray:

Anyones waitlist convert the last few days? I been on the waitlist since the first Saturday it went to waitlist. I'm losing hope. I got 4 emails a day from Sideshow but no conversion email.

Anyones waitlist convert the last few days? I been on the waitlist since the first Saturday it went to waitlist. I'm losing hope.

46.gif

Anyones waitlist convert the last few days? I been on the waitlist since the first Saturday it went to waitlist. I'm losing hope. I got 4 emails a day from Sideshow but no conversion email.

I've been on waitlist since Mon 06/11 and haven't heard anything. Mind you, with all the faults & defects being reported lately maybe it's not such a bad thing...

im in the same boat. waiting on a waiting list. i think all of us jumped on that saturday

Got my Vader today! He is as awesome as people were saying. Only problem I had was the belt is missing :(. Is it suppose to be in the small compartment above the light saber? I can’t find it. Going to message Sideshow asap.

I jumped on a couple of hours after it went to waitlist and haven't received an email yet but it's early days and I'm still confident of getting one.

Got my Vader today! He is as awesome as people were saying. Only problem I had was the belt is missing :(. Is it suppose to be in the small compartment above the light saber? I can’t find it. Going to message Sideshow asap.
Damn man sorry to hear that. Any luck since posting?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm sure it's been talked about but the amount of detail on this statue is just stunning everytime I look at it I see a little extra detail that I missed before. This picture probably doesn't capture it well but the snow effect on the light is so convincing.

Best of luck to those waiting on the waitlist conversion I'm pretty sure most if not all of you will be getting one. As far as I can recall most waitlists are converted.
df8c50a9d23b7673932a00f0d7c120d9.jpg

I'm sorry to post so much in here but I'm just overwhelmed by this piece. Woke up early so I could stare at it before work lol
0c120269e31d076c64983dc84eb6be1e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some horrible photos...finishing touches and adding LED lights inside the smaller cabinets and mini spot lights for vader and kylo this weekend. Added two more Bestas for IS Vader and FO TrooperIMG-4535.jpgIMG-4547.jpgVADER.jpgIMG-4533.jpg

Thanks! Can't wait to put the LED's in the cases for droids and Boba...and curious to see how these mini spotlights workout....didn't include pic of shelf with Boba PF and EFX Ty Helmet...

Back