Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess time will tell, but the figure itself came in batches so don't think they are just going to tell people tough luck lol These aren't scarce resources just parts that need to be shipped and/or made. I don't think Sideshow will want to take a loss on a bunch of statues with problems either but who knows. I'm just hoping I don't need any parts.

I don't think they'll be plentiful. This is the message Sideshow gave me: "Thanks for contacting Sideshow.

We are expecting a small batch of replacement parts from Iron Studios to arrive in about 3 weeks. We have a replacement waiting list for when we receive them, to which I am happy to add you if you're interested in waiting for these parts to arrive. Once they arrive, we can see about replacing the right lightsaber arm.

Please let me know if you want to be added to our waitlist by 11/20/2017. Alternatively, I can offer you a full refund"

Full refund and have to destroy the statue?

Anyone confirm Darth Maul's and Vader lightsabers are different shades of red? Thanks!

5190948ab4ea52ba68db7ffcf96f4651.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I waited one day and got an email my replacement saber will go out in 1-2 days but who knows what parts they actually have.

I don't think they'll be plentiful. This is the message Sideshow gave me: "Thanks for contacting Sideshow.

We are expecting a small batch of replacement parts from Iron Studios to arrive in about 3 weeks. We have a replacement waiting list for when we receive them, to which I am happy to add you if you're interested in waiting for these parts to arrive. Once they arrive, we can see about replacing the right lightsaber arm.

Please let me know if you want to be added to our waitlist by 11/20/2017. Alternatively, I can offer you a full refund"

Well with the issues people had had and since I had to flex pay this, I am going to be very mad if I get a damaged "something" and get the suck it up or we'll give you 20 bucks nonsense. With only 1000 of these being made they either need to get parts out that usually are broken or do better qc.

Well with the issues people had had and since I had to flex pay this, I am going to be very mad if I get a damaged "something" and get the suck it up or we'll give you 20 bucks nonsense. With only 1000 of these being made they either need to get parts out that usually are broken or do better qc.

:exactly:

Yeah I really don't see getting replacement parts being a problem, you may just have to be patient for them. If Iron Studios wants to continue to sell through Sideshow they would be wise to back up their product. Again these aren't scarce resources, just a part that needs to be made. The statue in full form is limited to 1000 pieces, that doesn't mean replacement parts are limited.

At least I hope that's the case. I can't wait to see this thing today, work is dragging!

Yeah I really don't see getting replacement parts being a problem, you may just have to be patient for them. If Iron Studios wants to continue to sell through Sideshow they would be wise to back up their product. Again these aren't scarce resources, just a part that needs to be made. The statue in full form is limited to 1000 pieces, that doesn't mean replacement parts are limited.

At least I hope that's the case. I can't wait to see this thing today, work is dragging!

Exactly. Companies like Sideshow and Iron Studios should make these for some time, especially since some of the international customers will most likely get their locally only next year - in EU they will come March or so. What if an EU customer receives a damaged statue next year?

5190948ab4ea52ba68db7ffcf96f4651.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Interesting. My Vader saber seems to be a lighter shade of red. I’ve already packed up the saber as I don’t like the pose. Anyway I can’t imagine getting a replacement. The saver works. If I say it’s the wrong shade of red they will just say it comes in many different shades. I’ve taken all batteries out except for the base and display with right fist.

I need to get my head outta the gutter. [emoji38]
Lol

Guys I'm in awe. I seriously can't get over this thing. Just beautiful. No immediate problems that I can see. The battery eliminator works great for the base and saber. I need to take this in, just incredible. I haven't futzed with anything and the spot I had planned for it is too small. Time to rearrange.
5e127be40209411951e51b498d44fdc9.jpg
4689cffebdb7c9e34716e4c3b5c1fa56.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lol

Guys I'm in awe. I seriously can't get over this thing. Just beautiful. No immediate problems that I can see. The battery eliminator works great for the base and saber. I need to take this in, just incredible. I haven't futzed with anything and the spot I had planned for it is too small. Time to rearrange.
5e127be40209411951e51b498d44fdc9.jpg
4689cffebdb7c9e34716e4c3b5c1fa56.jpg

Nice. I wish I could post pics from my phone. I think everyone’s planned spot is too small. For a first time I’m pretty happy with my cape work.

While not the most technically accomplished pics, there's something about the background, lighting and overall composition that has me even more hyped about my statue hopefully arriving tomorrow.

Also, lol at Centurion.

While not the most technically accomplished pics, there's something about the background, lighting and overall composition that has me even more hyped about my statue hopefully arriving tomorrow.

Also, lol at Centurion.
You're in for a treat. This is my first statue so maybe I'm just blown away by the sheer size of this thing but my god it's incredible. The helmet is heavy. Everything feels solid.

I'm getting a little overwhelmed by the cape but for now I'm going to leave it alone.

I'm so glad I reordered this beauty.
4a0f7bad6218822eaa0ee154e71821cf.jpg
9ded60e514cea425dfb77fc267141132.jpg

You're in for a treat. This is my first statue so maybe I'm just blown away by the sheer size of this thing but my god it's incredible. The helmet is heavy. Everything feels solid.

I'm getting a little overwhelmed by the cape but for now I'm going to leave it alone.

I'm so glad I reordered this beauty.
4a0f7bad6218822eaa0ee154e71821cf.jpg
9ded60e514cea425dfb77fc267141132.jpg

wow that's great!

wow that's great!
Thanks!

Could use a little feedback on whether I'm being too picky or if I'm justified in bringing this up to sideshow?

On the dome above his right eye there's a slight scratch on the border of the dome. Everything else from what I can tell is fine the saber isn't bent, there's no brakes, the arms fit tightly.

Now it's not bothering me too much but I'm just wondering if this is something Sideshow would address or not.

fdff31dad7f06d735a55a982f6b7903a.jpg

Back