Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is concerned about their right arm, simply wrap the peg on the arm with one layer of black electrical tape. The tape is like rubber and will stick inside the hole much better than polystone against polystone. And no problem pulling it out. I've done this in the past with other statues and works perfectly. I did it on Marvel Super Man Premium format and fixed the leaning issue and it is VERY tight on the base now.

92d35aaefcb9c46204a44529e7058a83.jpg

879b5cb173abcb79847aa82c30ca3d91.jpg

I’m making a couple of these for the corner of my throne room.

Not sure if Big ass Vader is going up there but someone is going up there! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this has been discussed a bit, but is it safe to say everyone is having issues with the lighted features (lights fading after being on awhile) even after replacing the batteries? Anyone not having those issues? Mine last about 2-3 hours then fade out. But come on full power the next day...and then last about the same.

I don't know, I'm still using the factory batteries. Used them for a while when I first admired the piece and again while I was taking photos, that includes arm switch out time and everything. Again, that's the factory batteries that everyone says are useless, I've got a couple of hours out of them so far.

Not disputing that people are having trouble with battery life though.

I don't know, I'm still using the factory batteries. Used them for a while when I first admired the piece and again while I was taking photos, that includes arm switch out time and everything. Again, that's the factory batteries that everyone says are useless, I've got a couple of hours out of them so far.

Not disputing that people are having trouble with battery life though.

Thanks! Just wondering if there is a fix besides the conversion that some folks have undertaken.

I know this has been discussed a bit, but is it safe to say everyone is having issues with the lighted features (lights fading after being on awhile) even after replacing the batteries? Anyone not having those issues? Mine last about 2-3 hours then fade out. But come on full power the next day...and then last about the same.

yeah, I got about 3 hours with fresh batteries. but that's not the end of the world in the grand scheme of statue collecting LOL!

Well good news for me. I posted the broken right arm a while ago now and along with the missing lightsaber and hilt I will be getting a replacement arm. I put my ticket almost 2 weeks ago and finally I have full confirmation. If you wait any longer there is a good chance all replacment parts will be gone.

Well good news for me. I posted the broken right arm a while ago now and along with the missing lightsaber and hilt I will be getting a replacement arm. I put my ticket almost 2 weeks ago and finally I have full confirmation. If you wait any longer there is a good chance all replacment parts will be gone.

I am getting a replacement chest plate

Great news guys. Still waiting hear about my damaged right lightsaber arm. They said they will let me know either way. Hopefully i hear about a replacement today. :|

These are sold out. Whatever stock they have it’s for people that secured theirs already.

Mine will be shipped on the 25th, sooner if I can get some more work completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People are already posting WTB ads in the facebook groups for this Vader. Saw a few in the XM BST group yesterday LOL!!

Mine also arrives tomorrow. Beyond excited. I'm confident Sideshow will have enough parts to supply, if not I'll take a discount. I can fix most problems aside from breakage. But I see no reason why replacement parts will be scarce. Was this stated by Sideshow? Worst case it may just take a few weeks to get them.

Thanks! Just wondering if there is a fix besides the conversion that some folks have undertaken.

I bought a battery eliminator posted a few pages back for the base and saber. Really the only lights I would really want lit all the time. In a perfect world they all would be but I need the saber ignited without draining batteries.

I bought a battery eliminator posted a few pages back for the base and saber. Really the only lights I would really want lit all the time. In a perfect world they all would be but I need the saber ignited without draining batteries.

I'll have to check it out. I'm in the same boat..light saber/base light is mandatory!

Mine also arrives tomorrow. Beyond excited. I'm confident Sideshow will have enough parts to supply, if not I'll take a discount. I can fix most problems aside from breakage. But I see no reason why replacement parts will be scarce. Was this stated by Sideshow? Worst case it may just take a few weeks to get them.
I don't think they'll be plentiful. This is the message Sideshow gave me: "Thanks for contacting Sideshow.

We are expecting a small batch of replacement parts from Iron Studios to arrive in about 3 weeks. We have a replacement waiting list for when we receive them, to which I am happy to add you if you're interested in waiting for these parts to arrive. Once they arrive, we can see about replacing the right lightsaber arm.

Please let me know if you want to be added to our waitlist by 11/20/2017. Alternatively, I can offer you a full refund"

Back