Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The right arms don't have magnets so they really don't attach all that well. Was taking the chest piece out and slightly nudged the arm and it fell out.

Mine arrived damaged in the box. I need the same part as you do. I hope they have enough to go around.

The right arms don't have magnets so they really don't attach all that well. Was taking the chest piece out and slightly nudged the arm and it fell out.

Yeah, those right arms fall out way too easily. I was futzing with the cape and I barely touched the right shoulder (seriously, I'm not even sure it was me I think it was the cape) and the arm falls right out. Had my left wrist not been in the way it would have hit base. Got lucky. BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE RIGHT ARMS.

I'm already getting my second wave shipped so doubtful much was changed but one can hope, will update. I just hope mine doesn't come bused and thanks to those who mentioned the right arm being delicate. I'll be sure to keep an eye on that as I am a klutz.

What are the chances they reengineer the right arm to include a more stable fitting before they ship the 2nd wave?

O% unfortunately. The saber arms are a ***** to get in together too. Makes the likelihood of me ever using the light up on the chest even less.

Yeah, those right arms fall out way too easily. I was futzing with the cape and I barely touched the right shoulder (seriously, I'm not even sure it was me I think it was the cape) and the arm falls right out. Had my left wrist not been in the way it would have hit base. Got lucky. BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE RIGHT ARMS.

Are you sure you're puting it deep enough ? I thought I had this problem at first, but it's just that I didn't push enough. After I did that, it turns out it's actually way more stable than the left harm. (just wondering, I'm not doubting you or anything :) )

Are you sure you're puting it deep enough ? I thought I had this problem at first, but it's just that I didn't push enough. After I did that, it turns out it's actually way more stable than the left harm. (just wondering, I'm not doubting you or anything :) )

It's hard to say really. I pushed in it like you did and it felt stable no problems. The problem is because there is no magnet there is nothing holding it in place beside friction. Play around with his cape enough bump the arm a little over a couple days and the arm literally just kinda pops out.

I say someone take a saw to his right saber arm....make a peg attachment and rotate his hand up! Do it!

My right arm feels pretty secure but I pushed it in good after someone here mentioned it being a problem. I suggest testing the fit with one hand while spotting it with your opposite hand. Some people's might be more secure than others based on slight variance.

It's as far in as it will go. I think it may be loosening up over time.

It's hard to say really. I pushed in it like you did and it felt stable no problems. The problem is because there is no magnet there is nothing holding it in place beside friction. Play around with his cape enough bump the arm a little over a couple days and the arm literally just kinda pops out.

^This.

Note to self, buy poster putty.

You read my mind. I put some mounting putty in the socket for good measure.

My saber arm definitely feels a little loose, but not enough to where it's going to fall out or anything. Is it supposed to be this way, or is it supposed to be a snug fit?

It's as far in as it will go. I think it may be loosening up over time.
Hope it didn’t get into electrical hole! I’ll double check but i think mine has a magnet.

^This.

You read my mind. I put some mounting putty in the socket for good measure.
Mine feels like it has a magnet.and hope u didn’t get putty in the electrical connection.

Great Customer service from SSC. Got my saber replacement today :clap

Attachments

• Img_0943.jpg
    Img_0943.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Img_0944.jpg
    Img_0944.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 184
Back