Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saber looks like the others that were thought to be bent but they weren't, just needed to rotate the blade.

That saber looks like the others that were thought to be bent but they weren't, just needed to rotate the blade.
Yeah I tried that. I read the other posts in here. But didn't do anything. No matter how much I rotate it, it still looks the same.. :(

Yeah I tried that. I read the other posts in here. But didn't do anything. No matter how much I rotate it, it still looks the same.. :(

Damn. That would bug me too, at least it looks sick without the saber as well and Sideshow will come through.

Any thoughts on what's making it look bent?
IMG_4928.JPG

No you're right man, that's not nearly to the extent of everyone else's. That's definitely defective to say the least. Hopefully you can get a replacement soon. I can't see how anyone wouldn't want to display this without the saber, the light up feature is excellent. They've done a fantastic job on the electronics despite the weird switch placements.

Very nice! What cabinet is that??

Here’s a wider shot of the 4 PAX shelves. The other pix was not old. I thought it was because I am in the middle of a shelf build and pieces move as needed. Vader will go where Voltron is for not sure how long. I’m building a matching trapezoid shelf likely with no top backdrop like this one has.

3C039097-FBD9-40B8-BE5D-1F3C7E376C38.jpg6EBF0567-8CDB-476A-9274-87ADED5835EA.jpg

@Phastroh: Which MC statue on the top left/w Han in carbonite was that? Thank you.

Really odd that theres bent sabers... I'm worried about flex paying my vader and if it I get it in a month that they won't be able to replace anything.... GAH!!!!

I got mine today and it looks awesome. My only gripe is that it takes batteries and cannot be plugged in. I wish the statue designers would stop doing this. I don’t want to take the whole statue apart every time I need to change batteries or turn it on. It just blows my mind how these things are so expensive and they don’t put an ac power supply in it.

Really odd that theres bent sabers... I'm worried about flex paying my vader and if it I get it in a month that they won't be able to replace anything.... GAH!!!!

that's one of the biggest benefits to ordering early. They always have lots of replacements early on.

I got mine today and it looks awesome. My only gripe is that it takes batteries and cannot be plugged in. I wish the statue designers would stop doing this. I don’t want to take the whole statue apart every time I need to change batteries or turn it on. It just blows my mind how these things are so expensive and they don’t put an ac power supply in it.

I don't mind batteries because my setup makes it difficult to run a power cord through my display case. But for these prices they should include both battery and AC adapters. SS did it with the new WM Maq so it can be done :)

@Phastroh: Which MC statue on the top left/w Han in carbonite was that? Thank you.

It’s actual the Jakks 31” plastic MC I normally have it on the floor but I’m building a new shelf to go on this short wall that you see the cabinet on overlooking the staircase to match the other shelf the new Vader is now on.

I want to tell everyone something that happened today and I think my crooked saber is fixed. I was moving Vader to where you see him and I’m like ok be careful he doesn’t tilt over. I forgot he’s so wide with the saber and it hit the cabinet and the spot the plug is glued in broke off like where the wires go into it. The silver painted spot so yes it still works but now I spin it around and it looks straight any way it is. I could just put a dot of glue on it but really it is just fine. I see no reason to ever fix it.

405AA37D-9918-455D-8638-2CEA504C16D4.jpg642B6AA2-88B4-44DE-8D3B-1FF8B661289B.jpgEBE5FE01-450E-46FC-B58B-FACACF901867.jpg

I agree about some points of where to turn things on can be annoying but I rather not have cords hanging out of my statues. I don't mind having an option to do it but I think making statues like lamps is a mistake. I really don't understand why they didn't make the base power the entire statue instead of the little batteries in the chest box and belt.

Exceptional collection sir :hi5:
& I love the set up!

Thanks I can’t wait to add more but these things take forever. I will just be happy when my shelves all match.

I like the other shelves I have but it’s my mancave/office so it’s time to match. May do one more huge one next year if I get a lot more orders. Time will tell.

NOTE: I want that damn XM Star Scream lol

Back