Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh just ordered. Cancelled a few months ago and lost out on 65 bucks, but seeing these pics I couldn't help myself. Ordered from Sideshow. I assume they are shipping now from Sideshow as well?

Yes. I received mine from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I'm excited to see this. The tipping point for me was the other arms look good. What kind of batteries power up the saber?

As soon as my Wolf LSB refund comes in, I think I'll be punching the buy now button. Shame pound sterling just took a dive though! I may wait a little while to see if it recovers.

As soon as my Wolf LSB refund comes in, I think I'll be punching the buy now button. Shame pound sterling just took a dive though! I may wait a little while to see if it recovers.

I wouldn’t wait too long on this piece. IMO this won’t last much longer.

Wow!!! Simply Amazing! Class is the first thing that comes mind when I look at this piece.. Miles better then any other Vader statue out there IMO. If you are on the fence, you need to get off and get this.

Wow. The Fett looks great with him too!

Yeah, I really like the way Vader looks with SS Fett, might have to get one soon.

I'm ordering a second IS Vader if they're still available by tuesday.

Congrats jaws!! I don't know one soul who is not impressed by this masterpiece

I do not know what can possibly be said that hasn’t already. I have owned a bunch of PFs, 1/3 scale, lifesize, 1/6 scale in my almost 20 years of collecting. This is the best vader IMO that i have owned and or seen. I am ecstatic to say the least. I am def thinking of losing the saber as most of the arms look incredible on this one.
E0A26338-430D-41A7-934D-9291896BC29B.jpeg3352D100-5A11-4318-BC92-7D05A0AF78FF.jpegE83B62B0-5482-45C4-8746-5CAE2D315B73.jpeg6028B5CE-971C-4CE1-9329-1DEC2251F9DC.jpeg55885276-F74F-4A52-8FA5-EC1396013D88.jpeg

Any tips on how to get that cape on would be great. Having a hard time getting it on and putting the head on flush.

Finally got mine set up. There is a reason why everyone loves this. It is simply fantastic, the definitive vader! Cape is no doubt a bit fiddly yet still manageable. I have a fairly large collection and if i could only keep one piece i think this would have to be it.

I have the exact same problem missing light saber and hilt. Send in a ticket and it's in the process of getting replaced as I type this. Get your ticket in quickly.

Exactly. I figured this out and mentioned this in my review.

Question for all- Is everybody posing with the light saber? Is anyone going another route with the clenched fist?

I went with lightsaber in one hand since Vader almost always fights one handed and then the force hand for other arm. Love this piece.

A friend of mine is interested in this and asking about the size of the statue - can anyone help with these measurements please: total height, depth and width

I was going to order this morning and got side tracked with the kids and in the meantime it goes on waitlist haha!

Oh well I jumped on and no doubt it'll convert.

Back