Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine feels quite tight, even though there’s no magnet there’s the electric socket it inserts into so shouldn’t be that loose.. But be careful! Damn sorry, that is terrible. :(

No magnet?

I've never owned a statue with a removable arm that didn't have a magnet for additional security.

Seems like an odd choice. That'd make me nervous.

Easy fix and can be covered with cape, no?

Oh, and by easy I mean once you have the pieces back together and the seams sanded out, just paint gloss black.

It's everything they said it'd be [emoji847]
3c87076906fbbc98af7dc33a0062a14a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

You were like me one of the SSC PF sceptical one.. does this vader fix your 1/4 vader in a satisfying way ? Question might sound strange but also to me Vader is kind of THE star war icon and love just own THE Vader statue in that kind of scale ...

No magnet?

I've never owned a statue with a removable arm that didn't have a magnet for additional security.

Seems like an odd choice. That'd make me nervous.
I guess it has something to do with the electrical socket in that arm to power the saber. The other side has magnets.

Easy fix and can be covered with cape, no?

Oh, and by easy I mean once you have the pieces back together and the seams sanded out, just paint gloss black.

If worse comes to worse i'll have to try and repair it myself yes. It broke in quite a few places though most likely will end up looking pretty ******.

Having a great time futzing with this cape
9e2f695a74f1f125d4b4f70ca5ce4e0c.jpg

Wow, nice pics from folks *I must not order, must be responsible, argh.....*:cool:

Congrats to all tho and ps. Iron Studios can be contacted if needed if SSC can't help with stuff. IS can be uneven responding:google but worth a try if you have to.

You were like me one of the SSC PF sceptical one.. does this vader fix your 1/4 vader in a satisfying way ? Question might sound strange but also to me Vader is kind of THE star war icon and love just own THE Vader statue in that kind of scale ...
I bought the SSC PF Vader and immediately hated it on day one. It is a cheap piece of junk IMO. This is my definitive, grail, end-all Darth Vader 1/4 scale. I'm super impressed. I love Vader as much as anyone this is the representation I've been waiting for. Cheers.

I bought the SSC PF Vader and immediately hated it on day one. It is a cheap piece of junk IMO. This is my definitive, grail, end-all Darth Vader 1/4 scale. I'm super impressed. I love Vader as much as anyone this is the representation I've been waiting for. Cheers.

giphy.gif

YES...Thursday

UNBOXING AND REVIEW: Iron Studios Darth Vader ¼ scale legacy statue.

if you haven't ordered one, you can support my channel and star wars work by ordering it through this link: https://side.sh/5s4

Congrats to your wife also !!!!!!! And.. now you still going to get this :) Perfect ending :)

Great News NK really better than hearing how great the statue is!!!!

With or without all the hits and misses for SS they do have the best video and special effects team for promos hands down. I did enjoy the Alien Dog promo but not sure who did it. If SS has QC as good as their promo dept. they’d be the best statues made.

I also think ES has no effect on the quality as others have said SS has so many different pieces they have poor QC. I’d prefer they just take longer and get a better paint company. Heck if they just get the prototype painter to do all the work they’d be golden lol

Thank you for the feedback.

Nazgul King so glad to hear the wife is better and back to work. This piece will sell out so the timing is good. Congrats!

Nazgul King family always comes first. Glad shes good now and you still got this Vader!!! I'm excited to see your pics...I like the Sam ones. :)

Great news about your wife's successful heart surgery, Nazgul King :clap & that she's healthy enough to return to work. That's really great news!
Having had heart issues of my own, I know how difficult & draining being able to do anything can be. It's great to hear she's doing well :duff

Thanks for all the well wishes, much appreciated!:duff

Very impressive statue. Here is a picture of mine with a backdrop. I will be posting a review within the next 24 hours.
29d469c3e556ed497a34f84a26c586be.jpg

Awesome pic!:rock

Literally brushed it with a feather and it fell out... could of just been my arm that's super lose but better safe then sorry. Careful out there. Sent a ticket to sideshow see if they are willing to help.

if you can't get a replacement PM me and I'll give you the name of a guy who can expertly fix it. Will be good as new when he's done, he's repaired a Batman custom for me which was broken at the shoulder and it looks perfect

Back