Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too today. Such an awesome statue [emoji3]
7861e7ba4fca4f9075db69115f41b45a.jpg
bbaff85cdc3a10d3407a0629df962a3b.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Actually is anyone else having issues getting both arms to fit properly for the *2 handed lightsaber pose*? On their own both arms fit fine but i cannot for the life of me get his left arm to fit all the way, so the magnet ends up just barely holding it on.

I struggled for a while to but then I removed the belt and it was much easier. Get them together on the lightsaber, right fully in first and then carefully the left. Then put the belt on afterwards.

One thing I'm noticing is the harlequin pattern on the statue. It's not as prominent or existent in the (movie) ESB. Not a big deal, just couldn't help but notice comparing images of the statue to images from the film.

Then again, it seems to be there on the prop. I guess it's harder to notice in the film?

I struggled for a while to but then I removed the belt and it was much easier. Get them together on the lightsaber, right fully in first and then carefully the left. Then put the belt on afterwards.

Huh I think I got it. Id been trying it as you described but without remlving the belt. Still feels like the left arm has a lot of play but ts much more secure now and doesnt seem to be able to go any further. Thanks!

Iron Studios Promovideo
Wow... this video is pure crap compared to Sisko full HD video with great lighting and all...

If IS wish to go bigger in the future, they better improve their marketing and audio/video skills to showcase properly their awesome products.

Wow. I'm so confused by their use of polystone, since SSC currently says that Funko plastic vinyl is the only what to get good detailing. :rotfl

Can someone do me a favor and take a pic of it in the dark? I would like to see a pic of everything lit up in the dark. I am curious how well the spotlight lights Vader up.

And killer video Sisko!

Wow... this video is pure crap compared to Sisko full HD video with great lighting and all...

If IS wish to go bigger in the future, they better improve their marketing and audio/video skills to showcase properly their awesome products.

Sideshow advertises. Look where that got us. 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic video Sisko!!! :clap:clap:clap

& as much as I like the Star Wars theme.... thank you for NOT using it! It's started to annoy me when everyone puts it on their videos. Especially when it repeats two or three times during the video.

Great pics and videos everyone! Iron Studios delivers again. Besides the Spider-Man statue issue, they've delivered pretty solid products.

Back