Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is not popping up until september.. Do you own flex pay and put money aside every month.. thats what Im doing.

Ok let me rehash from what I read on here...the only way to order this is through SC (secret compass site) and cough up the $100 NRD. After that, do my own flex payment plan until next September which is when the full payment is due. Pay it in full and then pay the additional cost of $150-$250 for it to be shipped to me in the US. Am I correct so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok let me rehash from what I read on here...the only way to order this is through SC (secret compass site) and cough up the $100 NRD. After that, do my own flex payment plan until next September which is when the full payment is due. Pay it in full and then pay the additional cost of $150-$250 for it to be shipped to me in the US. Am I correct so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes..

in regards to shipping costs: if its still carried by SSC.. Secret Compass will charge than also only domestic shipping according to Secret Compass.

Amazing statue, the only Darth Vader I want in my collection, but I'm afraid that if SSC doesn't carry this, I won't be able to buy it.. I hope they will ! Anyway, to those who ordered from SC, can't wait to see your pics :wink1:

I only hear good things from SC customers service .. Im in peace for now ;)

Correct. Shane (SC) is the only seller I trust to send PayPal "friends and family". I secured both my Darth Vader bust and Darth Vader PF from him that way. (Did it this way to save him fees and to save me some money as well.)

This is now sold out.

Holly #$*)// that was
source.gif

It'll pop up elsewhere. I'd be surprised if secretcompass is the only one getting him.

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Falcon was just released and has been having issues as well. Unless you can get it from Sideshow and their guaranteed return policy, it's a big gamble.

I just received Iron Studios Doomsday vs Superman and it was pretty much flawless except for a broken piece on the cape. Since Iron Studios is on vacation until the 9th I have to wait for a replacement. I had no issues with their Avengers 2 Iron Man and Captain America, both of them arrived flawless....

I know they did have some issues with their Spider-Man which they seemed to have fixed now... What's happening with their Falcon?

But yeah, anytime you buy overseas your taking a risk... If the statue arrives completely smashed then they usually replace it or refund you but if it's minor issues then you can sometimes be S.O.L.

has SS confirmed they won't get this?

I don't think there is any rush personally, IS is know to raise edition sizes to meet demand.

Back