Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went a slight shade darker and added some gloss coat. Calling it done! I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
7e045eb352cedbac5bad3ca2b284103b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I never had a problem when someone returns a piece, in fact I advised a few friends and also forum members here in the past to do that. Small cracks, paint stains and scratches, ripped fabric, failing electronics, damaged body are signs of quality issues, most collectible companies have them, and the item should be replaced before too late and before it gets sold out (the reason I never buy a long sold out prop or a statue that is never removed from box, you never know what you are getting, and hard chance to replace it then). As for my friend, he is a RPF member and customizer, and was looking for 1/4 or 1/3 Vader, Fett and Stormtrooper helmets for a project. I try to help my friends when they look for something, and they do the same for me. But talking to him this morning he said he found some 3D printed ones and those will do.

Redid the cape on my IS. I really like the look of the exposed shoulder armor. It's a pretty daunting task at first but once you get in the zone it's not too bad lol the cape is massive but it's very manageable once you figure it out.

Pretty minor change up but I'm digging it.
a36b6e72de4fc55d01b24fcfa9d33b57.jpg
025df1d4744875bf887b00a979a98e71.jpg
8e3097e52e5f3c7c59cadbf4eeab8b2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
26f9a72524882f96057749b33a94ec51.jpg

I usually do too but I was going for the complete opposite of the Hot Toys 1/4 pose I have going. One very stationary and the other very dynamic. I love these figures lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyway you pose it, I love this piece. I do like how you did yours. Especially that one shoulder bell that goes over the chest armor, I like that one exposed. :hi5:

I just received the Attakus 1/5 Vader in a deal with an EU collector and it is a superb statue indeed. I have seen it in person before at a friend's house, but didn't own it, so now I could handle it myself and look at all details as much as I wanted. It is gorgeous and very impressive indeed, but I still think the Iron Studios Vader trumps it.

Attakus-Darth-Vader-statue-20.jpg

Attakus-Darth-Vader-TIE-Pilot-Stormtrooper-statues-01.jpg

I swear I thought you had that in your collection. In any event, it is a great piece. I got mine directly from Attakus. I don't remember what year it was, but I do know my credit card statement for it was in Francs. They weren't even on the Euro at that point!
I love it still? I also think it was the best Vader statue UNTIL the Iron Studios one topped it.

Back