Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im on the same boat.. waited and waited for the HT Vader to drop cause I have no love the the PF ... and IS just dropped the bomb with this Vader out of now-where with PO a couple weeks after.. cant get any better than this.

HT showed their Vader since 2 years now with no PO... adjos HT .. you lost the race and had your chance long enough...

But the HT Stormtrooper is still high on my radar to replace my PF
Scary thing for me is that with this release it just put Iron Studios on my radar. And I'm really liking their 1:4 Captain America....I'm hoping I didn't just get on a slippery slope. Ha!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I like this IS Vader quite alot and would like a 1/4 Vader in my collection. Thinking I will hold out until production pieces surface to decide between this and hot toys. Do the IS statues usually sell out before release?

I like this IS Vader quite alot and would like a 1/4 Vader in my collection. Thinking I will hold out until production pieces surface to decide between this and hot toys. Do the IS statues usually sell out before release?

They haven't recently.

But just keep in mind that the recently released 1/4 Black Panther had an edition size of 470 and the 1/4 Falcon had one of only 350!

I'm not sure what edition size this Vader statue is going to have.

It has to be at least 1000 right? I'm close to deciding.

If it's good I can sell the other or if I hate it make my dough back.

HT already showed their Vader, nobody wants it over this :p A lot of people wanted it over the SS Vader though. They do gotta hurry up with that trooper though :|

HT made the mistake to show up with a ROTS Vader. And that is still in the proto stage.

So how many think the Limited Edition is a BS lie and that they will do just like all the rest and post a size after POs dry up.

So how many think the Limited Edition is a BS lie and that they will do just like all the rest and post a size after POs dry up.
Well if they stick with edition sizes as posted earlier for their B. Panther and Falcon this could be pretty limited.
Honestly edition size doesn't concern me. I'm just excited to finally have a 1:4 Vader in my collection.

Well if they stick with edition sizes as posted earlier for their B. Panther and Falcon this could be pretty limited.
Honestly edition size doesn't concern me. I'm just excited to finally have a 1:4 Vader in my collection.

I'll have 2. I have to see how I'm going to slip this past the household monitor. I still have time and thankfully my freelance graphic design work. It's like a bonus check at times.

Just got message from my local retailer. Vader is going up for sale in the EU today!

Yes a local store told me he would sell it under 700€, so I'll wait to order it from this store, it'll cost me less than through Sideshow

Just contacted your retailer, as the piece costs 945 EUR in Belgium. :( He let me know that it 'll be at least 700 and probably higher. :/

Back