Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think it's more for imagery than anything...showing the destruction that Civil War caused in the Marvel universe.

Yes, the shield is suppose to be indestructible... but what upsets me more than a scratch on the shield of a comic book hero, is that when Steve Rogers is out and about in casual cloths, and he has to change into his Captain America gear real quick... where does he keep the shield? Where? It is not inflatable is it? Perhaps foldable...? Where does he keep it? :huh:D

Yes, the shield is suppose to be indestructible... but what upsets me more than a scratch on the shield of a comic book hero, is that when Steve Rogers is out and about in casual cloths, and he has to change into his Captain America gear real quick... where does he keep the shield? Where? It is not inflatable is it? Perhaps foldable...? Where does he keep it? :huh:D

He always had it strapped to his back like this but under his clothes. (Which still makes no sense and is pretty improbable.)

35a4v13.jpg

just i thought, but in the ironman movie where it shown for a brief second or two, it would appear to me that the new style shield is going to be foldable/collapseable. at least for the movies sake anyways.

He always had it strapped to his back like this but under his clothes. (Which still makes no sense and is pretty improbable.)

35a4v13.jpg

That has always been a continuity error with Cap, he has it attached to the back constantly but its size is always off. Under his clothes is usually not bigger than his actual frame, yet when fighting its always twice the size...

just i thought, but in the ironman movie where it shown for a brief second or two, it would appear to me that the new style shield is going to be foldable/collapseable. at least for the movies sake anyways.

The scene your thinking of is when tony stark makes electronic and magnetic "improvments" on the sheild. Cap tears them out later, but usually when his sheild is destoryed its a time altering event. Gotta love Capt America.

To the original question, capts sheild took tons of damage. But when you meet vibranium and other adamantium stuff tony helped spiderman with, we have seen the metals weaken to their superior counterparts.

I missed out on the preoder, id buy it in a heartbeat.

Well if they shipped to ADs in February and directs in March wouldn't be the first time. :monkey3

Yeah!! Feb for Iron Spidey!! :rock

This is good news!!!! I need to prepare the ol' credit card. :D I'm really excited about this piece. And I'm glad I'm going through Sideshow because my "spider-sense" tells me paint apps. are going to be an issue. If that is the case, I'll have no trouble with a replacement.

I can't wait to get this. I hope this looks awesome in person.

Oh, it does look awesome in person. Saw it at SDCC. The arms may present some display challenges, but it does look incredible. Same with the back in black (although never saw that in person) but still a very dynamic pose.

reminds me of Mighty Mouse a little.

Back