Iron Man3 1/6 Christmas Rabbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pay $45 for it. Probably be a lot more, especially since there are only 500 of them and everyone in Asia will probably gobble them up.

I got all the iron man figures so far,so yes I want this too,I'm glad they are milking im3,you could say the same thing about predator,they are making 2.0s of figured they already made,at least with iron man it's different suits.

Just saw this picture as well (attached)

Just out of curiosity, whats the most people would be willing to pay on something like this?

This is 1/6? Looks more like 1/9… Or maybe I'm just losing it and should watch the movie again. :lol

The most I'd pay is 60 bucks.

This stupid freaking thing that i totally forgot about just made me do yet another face palm thinking of this movie. God its embarrassing.

The funny thing is, if you saw this thing on a shelf at like a babies store, you'd only be willing to pay 20 bucks for it.

It's literally a stuffed doll. :slap

Lucky they didn't put nipples on the ends of those arms.
:slap :rotfl

I really had to go check it again!

Yes it's normal, it's a giant bunny get over it.
That's not even up for discussion :wink1:

Yep, not 1/6, but making it seem like a limited edition to go with your 1/6 figs is a good way to sell em fast. :lol
Yeah. Limited Edition till the first batch sells out.

2ymy7on.jpg

Yes, but there ARE only 500 of them (allegedly) which makes them more valuable. If these were on the shelf at every Toys R Us, yes, $20-25 would be my max.

Back