Iron Man Super Comiquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd like to see a pic compared to an object right next to it with a straight on camera shot, like a soda can. compared to the chair behind it, it looks like 1:4, but could be 1:2. also, there are 3 in existence? this one, one to downey jr., and the one that was won in last year's diane memorial auction.

No picture to offer but I can say from seeing it in person that it is more
like 3/4 scale - somewhat smaller than life size I think but larger than
1:2.

WOW!... IM COMIQUETTE LIFESIZE:

IMComiquetteLifesize.jpg

I will trade my IM Comiquette Prototype in a heartbeat:

IronManLightedPrototype-1.jpg

IMCOAPrototype.jpg

I would not mind if they release a LIFESIZE for sale... I would surely buy one! :D

you're the prototype winner in the diane memorial auction last year???

congrats!!! i know bidding was up to $18,000, but i also heard it wound up going for less. if you don't mind, what was the final selling price?

This is just under 1:1.....Sideshow Marc confirmed that in the chats a couple of days ago.

you're the prototype winner in the diane memorial auction last year???

congrats!!! i know bidding was up to $18,000, but i also heard it wound up going for less. if you don't mind, what was the final selling price?

Yes I was the prototype winner.

I got it for $9k. I won even though I was the 3rd highest bidder since the 1st & 2nd highest bidders defaulted.

Yes I was the prototype winner.

I got it for $9k. I won even though I was the 3rd highest bidder since the 1st & 2nd highest bidders defaulted.

i salute you sir, you are a true madman collector and a generous contributor for a very worth cause!!! :duff

Despite all the IM stuff-comiquettes SIM and ^^^^ we know that came from Sideshow... I am very sure that Iron Man is capable of other poses...

Seriously now, I know there's a GB freak here that once ordered the 1:1 Endoskeleton from SSC. I believe he paid close to $2000 for shipping. So, that should give an indication on shipping costs for this one.

i salute you sir, you are a true madman collector and a generous contributor for a very worth cause!!! :duff

Thanks. It's really a great feeling to acquire a "holy grail" collectible and at the same time to contribute something to a worthy cause.

There are a couple of Sideshow Collectibles that I own which I considered to be my 2 holy grails: (a) IM Lighted Comiquette Prototype & (b) Endo Pristine Chrome Full Body Lifesize.

I hope Sideshow do decide to release to the public that Lifesize IM Lighted Comiquette so that I can have my 3rd holy grail...:D

I am sure everyone knows here that the IM Comiquette was sculpted by the very talented Pablo Viggiano. The design was based on the comics cover of "The Invincible Iron Man issue #76" by Adi Granov:

IronMan76Cover.jpg

That would olook good to have with the giant Hulk display at the movie theather

I'm running out of space. Seeing that guy makes me cry ... I'd love it if sideshow reissued all the 1/4 marvels in 1/9 or 1/10 size for the space poor fan.

Back