IRON MAN Stealth...Almost Gone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiak8658

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nailed the last one Gemini Collectibles had for $229 including shipping. There are a few left at $269 and up on eBay. Hard Hero only made 375 of these. Already got the other version so I figured, grab the companion. Get one before they are gone!!!

:cool: :D :cool:

DealerEx_Ironman_Stealth.jpg

the sculpt is nice but nowhere near Sideshow imo, as I like modern armor more than classic armor.

customizerwannabe said:
I plan on getting the regular, but limited or not, this one just doesn't thrill me.:eek:

If I would like to buy one, I would buy the regular as well. Limit doesn't interest me also.

gambit said:
the sculpt is nice but nowhere near Sideshow imo, as I like modern armor more than classic armor.

If I would like to buy one, I would buy the regular as well. Limit doesn't interest me also.

I think the diversity between the modern and classic versions compliment eachother when displayed. I would also like to grab the original tin-can version bust to round out the collection.

So that would be Sideshow's LS IM Bust, both versions of the Hard Hero IM, the Bowen Original IM Bust which comes in a silver and gold variant and the Bowen Classic and Retro mini-statues. That should represent the changes in the character over the years nicely.

I didn't like the pose of the SS IM statue. Had the Exclusive and let it go. I thought an upright statue would have been better.

customizerwannabe said:
With those colors it would look damn nice on the top of my Christmas tree this year!:rotfl

Or at a K-Mart where the specials be? To each his own, I guess. HH statues are retaining their value and are sought after, as you personally know. A lot less expensive to own than SS as well.

The dealer exclusives and artist proofs are nice little extras at very limited runs. I originally was only going to purchase the regular but without the companion exclusive, it just didn't feel complete. The set will look great together.

I just hope you don't kick yourself when they are gone. tick tock tick tock. :lol

kodiak8658 said:
That should represent the changes in the character over the years nicely.

I didn't like the pose of the SS IM statue. Had the Exclusive and let it go. I thought an upright statue would have been better.

wow, you must be a serious iron man fan

I agree with the pose up to some point, but the statue itself is superb and blows away the hand waving bowen iron man statues :D

one thing I love about SS marvel items are that they are uniquely sculpted. Not like the standard standing poses of bowen

gambit said:
wow, you must be a serious iron man fan

I agree with the pose up to some point, but the statue itself is superb and blows away the hand waving bowen iron man statues :D

one thing I love about SS marvel items are that they are uniquely sculpted. Not like the standard standing poses of bowen

As a kid, I always liked Iron Man. He seems to be growing on me lately! :D I have to admit, the SS base is awesome, but for some reason, I don't like the pose. It is one of the more original I've seen though.

Anthos said:
This will be the first HH statue I have bought, I got my Stealth Iron Guy at Razors Edge for 199.99.

Did that include shipping? I tried to order from Razor, but his system wouldn't accept my AMEX. Maybe he stopped taking it.

HH statues are retaining their value and are sought after, as you personally know.

I bought the Namor for 75.00 Dude, I'm a big fan of the line, but don't make it something it isn't. NONE of their statues retain the original retail so far. I think that will change, but you can buy Hawkeye for almost half of retail. Could've bought a Thor AP for 120.00 but passed this week. Even the silver surfer can be had for 150.00 Retail on all were 199.00 when issued. The ONLY ones holding value to original retail haven't been released yet. When Stealth IM is 150.00 I will definitely pick one up.:D

kodiak8658 said:
Did that include shipping? I tried to order from Razor, but his system wouldn't accept my AMEX. Maybe he stopped taking it.

Yes it did. 30.00 Deposit, shipping included in the price.

I've got the Marvel Legneds figure of him. Walmart exclusive. :lol

Was thinking about selling him tho...

Back