Iron Man or Batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iron Man or Batpod

• Iron Man

Votes: 75 80.6%
  • Batpod

Votes: 18 19.4%

• Total voters

glyoung99

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I had my mind made up on this since I have already pre-ordered Iron man but now that I have TDK original suit in my hands, I'm having second thoughts. I have already paid for TDK suit, Joker, and Tumbler; all must haves for me; but I can't afford both Iron Man and Batpod since they are comming out so close together.

If I get the Batpod, I'll finish the set. But Iron Man is....Well, he's frackin Iron Man!!

I'll let you guys think about it while I go to sleep. Gotta return my iPod touch for the 3rd time in the morning:banghead

I would choose the 1/6 HT Iron Man over any other HT offering even the Tumbler. It is the figure of the year.

I'd say get Iron Man, you already have every single important piece from TDK, the Batpod is just an added luxury, not a must. Get the Ironman. Hey btw, I had to return my itouch too because I couldn't browse no matter what I did, is this why you're returning yours too?

Both. Get both. Just don't buy any anything else for a while. Live on instant noodles for a month. Tell your kids only one of them get to go to college. Your wife/GF doesn't need new earings.

Anyway, to be serious, if pinned with the choice of one or the other, I'd definitely get Iron Man over the batpod. The Batpod kicks ass, no doubt, but it's not a character or anything, and your Batman would need a crime fighting friend on the shelf.

Iron Man, and I'm not a comic book person (love both movies) but really, Iron Man is one of the best figures ever made. And I'm pretty sure you'd be able to get the batpod later if you wanted.

I thought I had my mind made up on this since I have already pre-ordered Iron man but now that I have TDK original suit in my hands, I'm having second thoughts. I have already paid for TDK suit, Joker, and Tumbler; all must haves for me; but I can't afford both Iron Man and Batpod since they are comming out so close together.

If I get the Batpod, I'll finish the set. But Iron Man is....Well, he's frackin Iron Man!!

I'll let you guys think about it while I go to sleep. Gotta return my iPod touch for the 3rd time in the morning:banghead

Who cares,, You need a forum to decide this............................???:duh:duh:duh

What a waist of a thread................

I would choose the 1/6 HT Iron Man over any other HT offering even the Tumbler. It is the figure of the year.

guess I better order the HT IM soon. I was trying to hold off, but if The Mike says "Toy of the Year", I must comply. I was trying to keep my 12" figures limited to LOTR, The Dead, Vader....

See, this is how it all starts.

Im a Batman fan...But I would have to go with the Iron Man figure...

If you think about it...Iron Man will sell out fast than the Bat pod...I would kick myself in the ass if I had to pay $200-$250 for the Iron Man on EBAY..But not many people can afford the Bat Pod, especially during the holiday season time so I just dont see it selling out as fast...

Definitely go with Iron Man. Iron Man is Iron Man. The pod is great, but its main purpose is to supplement the Batman figure.

TDK figs are my pride and joy, but I will be getting IM over the Batpod.

The Batpod will be extremely limited in a display.

I'm a big Batman fan but Iron Man is amazing and shouldn't be missed.

I laughed so hard when I read the title of this thread. I thought I was the only one out here with this dilemma, which one. IRON MAN over an accessory any day! :rock
Although, I do wish I could get both.
But Ironman it is!

Back