iron man mark II helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunderlips

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anybody have this , if so please lets see some pics and tell us what you think of it. and if theres any issues with it. sold out quick and a low edtion #, and its back on with 2nd chance. want to know if its worth buying to put next to my mark III bust

does anybodyelse have opinon on this helmet, im sure somebody had to of bought this. just want some more feedback

I bought both the mark 2 and mark 3 and can tell you that they are not worth the money. Both are really way off,specially if you put them next to the IM 1:1 bust. The finish is not that great,is about 2" longer than the bust,about the only thing they have going for them is that they are actually metal,and heavy. The only reason I didn't returned them is cuz my brother actually likes them and I sold them to him. I took some pics of the mark 2 and I can post them later if you want,but I didn't even bother taking pics of the mark 3.

if you could post them that would be great, i also have the IM 1.1 bust and was going to put it next to it. so just pics of mark II when you have a chance

Here you go...
120nnz5.jpg
2cwo0on.jpg
k12xjb.jpg
208wj2d.jpg

You can see in the second pic,that the "holes" in the front don't even match and for almost $500 shipped,the quality is just not there.My advice,wait for sideshow to put out a mark 2 bust(wich i'm pretty sure they will).I hope this helps you make a decision.

It's a helmet and wearable(acording to the company that made it),but it's too small even for my 5 year old nephew,it's padded inside.

I had this on order but am so glad I cancelled when the pics of the production piece started to surface. These pics reinforce just how grateful I am to have cancelled.

The eyes don't light up....they even canned the original base that was supposed to be lit up so the eyes would look like they were when sitting on the display stand. I also believe that there aren't even lenses in the eyes.

The eyes don't light up....they even canned the original base that was supposed to be lit up so the eyes would look like they were when sitting on the display stand. I also believe that there aren't even lenses in the eyes.

No,there's no light up function at all.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

...you can't wear it + it doesn't light up = wasted product!
LAME!!!

well it looks like i wont be ordering this even with the low edtion # of 250. if its 250 and still in stock not to many want this. it wont be worth anything later. i havent seen one good thing about it. i quess museum replicas cant produce high quality replicas

I bought both the mark 2 and mark 3 and can tell you that they are not worth the money. Both are really way off,specially if you put them next to the IM 1:1 bust. The finish is not that great,is about 2" longer than the bust,about the only thing they have going for them is that they are actually metal,and heavy. The only reason I didn't returned them is cuz my brother actually likes them and I sold them to him. I took some pics of the mark 2 and I can post them later if you want,but I didn't even bother taking pics of the mark 3.

can you take pictures of the mark 3 please :D

thanks,
James.

Back