• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iron Man Mark 3 Life Size Bust, Luke vs Rancora diorama EXCLUSIVE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I had one of those life size busts that the paint was peeling off of-sent it to sideshow and they replaced it with one that looks so much better! They told me they fixed the paint issue and went with another company to paint them.

Its brand new in box. Only opened for ispection. This is the first Iron Man life size bust-not the battle damaged. I have seen these going for quite a bit on ebay.

Ill just throw out $850 and say thats my price or best offer plus shipping. Thanks

FS- Luke vs Rancora diorama EXCLUSIVE

I have a really cool brand new luke vs rancor diorama exclusive. Its limited to 200. The gamorrean guard it comes with looks awesome and the rancor has a metal chain hanging from his wrist.

Im asking $300 shipped in the U.S.

Will ship worldwide but will have to be express priority international for tracking purposes.

Thanks

Back