Iron Man light up bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Man light up bust ?

One of the replies says "Hot Toys".....I can't translate the page but maybe this is part of the 1/4 Bust series that they are doing with TDK, Predator and Rambo?

Nice...cheap alternative to the SS version, although smaller too...

If i did nt know better id say that the first few shots are work in progress of the 1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man!!:chew

Nice...cheap alternative to the SS version, although smaller too...

Both are 1/4th scale. The HT product will get you more Iron Man and it lights up, it will probably be more expensive that what SSC has offered.

In reality SSC's versions are a cheap alternative to these although I have a feeling that these will definitely be better looking especially if they follow suit with a Mark 02 and a Mark 01.

Some pics so you don't have to click elsewhere:

HTIM.jpg

HTIM2.jpg

HTIM3.jpg

HTIM4.jpg

HTIM5.jpg

HTIM6.jpg

I would say these are for the 1:6 as well. Look how small the head is in the guys hand!!! Looks so ^^^^ing sick!! Thanks HT!!! This is gonna be a dope figure!!!

200855141429301.jpg

Last edited:

Both are 1/4th scale. The HT product will get you more Iron Man and it lights up, it will probably be more expensive that what SSC has offered.

In reality SSC's versions are a cheap alternative to these although I have a feeling that these will definitely be better looking especially if they follow suit with a Mark 02 and a Mark 01.

I think Blackhole was talking about a cheap alternative to the Life Size Bust with lights and not the Archive sets.

Huh. Moot point anyway since its a custom job anyway.

Back