Iron Man legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonehead15 said:
Looks good but like I said earlier when SS announced the Comiquette, I wish it was the 80's armor instead of the modern armor. Oh well. :(

Agreed. That was the definitive Iron Man.

Any guesses on the variant? heh

1. Stealth Iron Man: basically paint him dark blue. That would make for such a popular exclusive.

or

2. Silver Centurion Iron Man: another simple color change.

Last edited:
Asura said:

1. Stealth Iron Man: basically paint him dark blue. That would make for such a popular exclusive.

or

Tony Stark with a black eye and bloody nose where Cap sucker punched him.

variant...

IronMan.jpg

Asura said:

or

only if it doesn't sell like the spiderman pf.

JABBA nice looking site! I love some of the Medicom stuff and I see that one of my buds Shaun Wong posts on there.

Anyway, I like the Iron Man bust, but with 3 1/4 PFs coming my way and the GG Slave Leia I doubt I have anymore money available for another order. lol

Eli26 said:
JABBA nice looking site! I love some of the Medicom stuff and I see that one of my buds Shaun Wong posts on there.

Anyway, I like the Iron Man bust, but with 3 1/4 PFs coming my way and the GG Slave Leia I doubt I have anymore money available for another order. lol

Thanks you're welcome to join us if you get chance:cool:.

If you're a Marvel freak please do, because me and Vice could use another person to share our excitement about Spider-Man 3, we're already saving up to get all the merch.

The GG Slave Leia is very cool, shame they made those ...... um alterations from the prototype though:eek:

Yeah, but it needed to be done. Apparently Carrie was all up in arms about it at a Comic Con this past year, and forced them into changing it. I don't blame her either. I personally am not even a big Star Wars fan, I just love the sculpt of the Leia statue. It's the best Slave Leia sculpt out there, unless someone can prove otherwise. It's funny, I love the character designs from the Star Wars universe enough to collect them, but not enough to enjoy the movies, excluding the original three that kicked butt imo.

Personally my love for sci-fi and fantasy is in Buffy/Angel, Transformers, some DC, and Marvel. I am getting the SSE Punisher 1/4 PF for Christmas and I got the Caps 1/4 PF on preorder. So yeah I would love to discuss all things Marvel with you guys! Spider-Man 3 and Transformers the movie are the two movies I am anticipating the most this year.

I'm a huge Buffy fan as well.

You gonna be checking out the season eight comics Darkhorse are planning to release.

Apparently Joss Whedon's going to be writing the first arc so it's bound to be good.

The first issues due in March.

I just may...hopefully the comic of season 8 doesn't feel as rushed out when they thought the big bad like when they finished season 7. I honestly can say that's the worst season of Buffy...so much so, I tend to forget a lot of the episodes. To me Buffy was in its prime from season 2-4 and had the occasional great episode in season 5 and 6. Don't get me wrong, compared to other television, season 7 of Buffy destroyed everything else, excluding Angel seasons 1 and 5.

So, what's your favorite episode of Buffy? Mine oddly enough is Amends for the cinematic shots and the amazing story telling (plus just in time for Christmas), and OMWF. Joss is the only guy I know who can make a TV series that can pull off making an all out musical of an episode really work, and yet in another episode have nearly the entire thing have no written dialogue. The guy is pure genius.

Yeah Whedon rocks, I just read the first arc of his X-Men run and that was cool as well.

Favourite Buffy episode?

I gotta say I really enjoyed episode seven of series four, I think it was called The Initiative. It was the one where Spike was captured by the Intiative and escaped, then discovered the chip in his head prevented him from biting anyone.

That scene on Willow's bed was the funniest thing on TV ever!!!!

Poor Spike was fixed. He couldn't bite her. haha Willow thought it was her. That she didn't taste good enough, or wasn't plain good enough. Both of them trying to build eachothers confidence and self esteem up. I loved it!

Did they show what the exclusive(name plate, right) will look like?

They must have been doing a test because it was listed in the pre-order page for a few seconds.

I did get to see the price.....$199.99

Back