Iron Man Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I will have one of those!
Hulkbuster is sweet! I wouldn't care if a vs piece had Hulkbuster vs IM or Hulk or even the Easter bunny. I'd still buy it.:chew

yes i was!!!! I saw " Los Niños Perdidos" but it wasnt the same thing...it was a bunch of FPR drug dealers!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

You know I once saw the Spanish dubbed version of The Lost Boys at the video store. It was called Los Muchachos Perdidos. True story.:lol

What is that supposed to be made of that Hulk couldnt just punch it and dent it?
It's not indestructible...

Hulkbuster Armor, Mk I
First Appearance: Iron Man #304

The Hulkbuster armor is a heavy-duty exo-frame (an add-on to the Mk. XI Modular Armor) designed for maximum strength amplification at the cost of reduced versatility and mobility. As its name suggests, it was specifically designed for hand-to-hand combat with the rampaging Hulk. The armor was rated with a lift (press) capacity of 175 tons. During its maiden run, the armor enabled Stark to hold his own in sustained physical combat with the Hulk. In subsequent battles with the Hulk, however, Stark has declined to utilize this armor, so it is unclear whether it is indeed capable of defeating the Hulk. However, considering that the upgraded version was demolished by the Hulk in World War Hulk, it is very unlikely the prototype would have been capable of beating him.

have you not read WWH saga? Iron man got annihilated :D

bought the first issue of the mini, then noticed it was a 'summer event x-over' where i'd have to buy every title marvel puts out to follow the story, and felt scammed! so no, i haven't bought an issue since.

Back