Iron man half-scale 1:2 maquette (£1200)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man

The Iron Man 1:2 would have cost you about £1250 from sideshow without shipping and fees to here in the uk so yeah £1200 seems a good price.

Play.com were selling them for that the other week.

yeh i saw the ones on play.com but they was from a private seller.I should be recieving mine tday i hope its as amazing as people make it out to be

yeh i saw the ones on play.com but they was from a private seller.I should be recieving mine tday i hope its as amazing as people make it out to be

Play had them the other day not just private sellers, i know cos someone posted a link here. :)

Congrats and i'm sure you'll love it man. :rock

In the sale recently Play.com had the maquette as low as £999 with free shipping:hi5:

i would have picked one up but then before the end of the sale it went up to around £1200:gah::duh
naughty naughty Play.com:lecture

Hey guys,
Ive one of these for sale in Bristol, UK. Excellant condition, lights in working condition. In original box. All for just £1300.
I have an eBay shop at the moment where Im adding Sideshow statues etc with some Gentle Giant stuff as well. Check me out.
eBay username is BristolScouse.
Any questions just email me
[email protected]

Cheers :)

There's one in Forbidden Planet's shop window in London. Very impressive.

The Holborn store? Haven't been there in a little while. Did you find out how much it cost? Funny enough the statues there are often cheaper than even on the bay... my only issue is to carry them away. Never really asked if they'd deliver.

doesnt that equate to like $1200-1300? Thats still a great price if so. I havent seen any low starting prices on this maquette so far. The cheapest i've seen is $1550+ shipping

Why are even letting threads like this exist? There's rules for commerce here on the site for a reason like how new users can't use commerce threads without meeting certain requirements?

Lock this bad boy up IMO!

Why are even letting threads like this exist? There's rules for commerce here on the site for a reason like how new users can't use commerce threads without meeting certain requirements?

Lock this bad boy up IMO!

He's not selling anything is he?

Back