Iron Man diorama in '09?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone think we'll see one?

Actually, I'm kinda suprised nothing was released this year.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we see a Dio in 2009. I'm not really into Iron Man too much aside from the movie, so I wouldn't really know what kind of Dio should be made. I'm sure it would look awesome though.

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and I would be surprised if we DON'T see one. Now that we have DD/Punisher, we have dios of every other major Marvel character (Dr. Strange, Nick Fury, Nova are debatable).

I would love to see a:

1. Cyclops PF
  2. 80's X-Factor vs. Apocalypse Dio (I can dream)
  3. Modern IM vs. Mandarin Dio
  4. Daredevil PF

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and I would be surprised if we DON'T see one. Now that we have DD/Punisher, we have dios of every other major Marvel character (Dr. Strange, Nick Fury, Nova are debatable).

I would love to see a:

1. Cyclops PF
  4. Daredevil PF

Daredevil PF....And say no more. :rock

I think it is a given at this point. Whether it is this year or not, who knows?

Also, a Iron Man vs Monger from the film would be a nice dio since it is unlikely we will see a truely scaled Monger in any other format or scale.

it depends i guess if they're going to do a comic or movie related dio.
really i'd much rather have a movie related dio with the monger, since the classic version and the iron monger statues they have coming out really don't do much for me.

I would love to see a:

1. [*]Cyclops PF
    [*]Daredevil PF

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

i hope for this one ..2 favs , hulk vs iron man ...Shai ? what do you think ???
hulkvsIron.jpg

I was hoping for a Hulk vs Hulkbuster IM or IM vs Captain America, but I'm sure plenty of people would be upset that Sideshow keeps recycling characters.

I think an Iron Man vs Cap. would be much better than a Hulkbuster vs. Hulk. Don't get me wrong, Sideshow could pull off a great product and I really want a Hulk from them that I actually like. However, the Iron Man vs. Cap from Civil War was so iconic and would make a great dio. Plus, my only knowledge of Hulkbuster was from WWH where Hulk trashed him in 1-2 hits.

I'll give "a green light" for a Iron Man Dio, as long as I get a Daredevil PF. Sideshow can make whatever they want as long as I get a Daredevil PF! :lol

I think an Iron Man vs Cap. would be much better than a Hulkbuster vs. Hulk. Don't get me wrong, Sideshow could pull off a great product and I really want a Hulk from them that I actually like. However, the Iron Man vs. Cap from Civil War was so iconic and would make a great dio. Plus, my only knowledge of Hulkbuster was from WWH where Hulk trashed him in 1-2 hits.

I agree, SS really needs to stay away from variant versions of mainstream characters, just stick with reg Iron Man, reg Hulk, more iconic!!!! :banghead

Back