Iron Man crossed over with other armored or robotic 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymas

Super Freak
Reaction score
The challenge is to share some other armored or robotic 1/6 figures from different franchises that would complement the look of Iron Man and would feel as if it could be part of the same shared universe. Pictures are encouraged, especially if they include these figures with an Iron Man figure.

I was inspired to start this thread when I recently saw a picture of a 1/6 figure from Starcraft (which I know nothing about) and I thought to myself, if that figure was red it would make for a good MCU interpretation of the Crimson Dynamo (an Iron Man villain from the comics). Then wondered what an Iron Man figure would look like next the StarCraft figure. Then I remembered running across a video on YouTube which featured a display of Iron Man figures battling Synthetic Humans (This may be part of someone’s collection who belongs to this forum – if so great job!) What a fun way to display Iron Man figures; as if they are engaged with other armored characters and robots that aesthetically might work in some sort of expanded Iron Man and cinematic Marvel universe. So, I thought I would challenge other collectors here to show us something along these lines and to creatively combine Iron Man with other plausible looking 1/6 characters we might imagine Iron Man engaging against.

Here is the screen shot of the You Tube video I saw for inspiration…
IM and Synthetic Human2.jpg

I look forward to hearing ideas, suggestions and seeing everyone's pics!

Here is the video from Budget Stark...

Again this looks great, but I can't believe others haven't also done some crossover displays with the other 1/6 scifi characters or at least thought about it. I'm sure some others have something cool to share along these lines.

Here is a picture of Iron Monger with a Starcraft figure I found in a review for Raynor...
StarcraftImonger.jpg

Love to see some pics of one of the Iron Man armor's going up against him :)

Back