Statue Iron Man 2 War Machine 1:1 Life-size Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent72

Super Freak
Reaction score
After many months of work by Alex Arevalo and his great team of talented artists, my custom 1:1 War Machine statue is finally complete. Well, actually it's 99.9% complete as the bullet chain that attaches to the machine gun and feeds into the back of the statue won't be done until late next week, but I couldn't wait any longer to show it off.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with the finished product. These guys did an amazing job and they listened to every instruction I gave them as we tried to make the statue as accurate as possible. I know it's a cliche, but as great as this piece looks in pictures it's nothing compared to actually seeing it in person. It stands about 6'6" tall and the lights run off an internal rechargeable battery. It also has the full set of military decals just like the ones on the screen suit.

When I get the bullet chain attached, I'll update the thread with a pic of the truly "finished" piece, but until then enjoy this first set of pics(and please excuse the crudeness of them as I'm not a professional photographer):

img1812at.jpg

img1820eu.jpg

img1830nx.jpg

img1835tk.jpg

img1837mk.jpg

img1841hr.jpg

img1825qn.jpg

img1844ua.jpg

img1826p.jpg

And for those of you that may not have seen it, this is my custom 1:1 Joker by Bob Causey:

img1636mc.jpg

Full pics can be seen in my thread here:

STATUE My new "Grail" piece.....Bobby C's 1:1 TDK Joker

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!
Looks really good.
That Ironman looks tiny next to Warmachine.

Badass war machine u got there and did u have Heath ledger stuffed cuz it looks like it, really nice lifesize collection :clap

Just wait until you see what I have coming next. One thing will be posted in this section hopefully within the next few weeks and the other will be in the Star Wars forum. ;)

Fantastic! Ok the big question ... where do you find the space, or do you only collect a few at a time, sell them, or go on to something new?

Thanks for sharing your collection with the pics!

I've cycled a couple of things out to make room for different pieces. I had a Don Post Stormtrooper and a Pepsi-Frito Lay Darth Maul that I sold to make room for War Machine and one of my upcoming projects. I also have a Rubies-Burnett 1:1 Vader statue limited to 500 that I'll be selling here in the next couple of months as it's going to be replaced with something MUCH better. ;)

The statue is now OFFICIALLY finished as the ammunition belt is done and attached.

bbdm.jpg

x8r7.jpg

enat.jpg

fpi1.jpg

Here's a fun size comparison showing Sideshow's 1/4 scale War Machine maquette next to the full 1:1 statue:

ksp0.JPG

Back