Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is true, if an Aliens discussion thread were started in that section it can stay there, likewise with Marvel and so on.

However, The Darklord has ultimate Power and will move threads if they will work better elsewhere. So this thread, while it originated in Marvel was moved to the Movies section.

I would imagine since it is such a popular thread that is why it was moved originally as some peeps do not go into the Marvel area.
Hope this helps a little.
x :peace

Yeah, it makes sense to put all movies in one place, rather than them getting lost in a busy forum like Marvel

Just got back from it. It KICKED ASS. :chew And stay after the credits, WORTH IT! Unfortunately I missed Tony putting on the Mark 6; had to pee and figured I wouldn't miss anything. :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from it. It KICKED ASS. :chew And stay after the credits, WORTH IT! Unfortunately I missed Tony putting on the Mark 6; had to pee and figured I wouldn't miss anything. :monkey2

Spoiler Spoiler:

Those were my only problems with the movie also (although Rockwell was awesome). The film was full of great lines, performances and little nods to fans.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I can't understand if the critics that called the movie unwatchable ("a lesson on how not to make a movie") watched the same film.:confused:

Also
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't wait for this. I have my Stark Industries shirt all prepped and ready to go.

Saw it last night. Im going again tonight.
When you see the section at the end, can someone tell me the significance of the Shield agents number plate? It gets some focused screen time and Im not sure what it was.

Just back. Its good but not as good as I was expecting. 7/10. Rourke was wasted in a way. He should have had alot more screen time.

Hmmmm alot of people are saying that its good but doesnt beat the first film. I loved the first film...everything about it apart from the Obadiah character. Loved Jeff Bridges performance but not the character. I hope this one atleast comes on par with the first film...am not too bothered if its not better. As long as it does good !!! Cant wait now....going to be watching it friday night !!!!

Oh its good but it could have been so much better with some minor changes and more Rourke screen time.

I thought rourke for the first part was good but not the lata half or ending.
But I loved this film,the first film was great without a shadow of a doubt but this might just beat it.
Im seeing it again 2moz so I'll decide then.

little rundown on the film on my blog,Ill try and get a full review up over the weeknd but I'm knackered and need sleep.

https://playanddisplay.wordpress.com

I believe that if the movie was 10 minutes longer in order to have a better final battle and if they made you feel that Rourke's character was a bigger and most substantial threat, the movie would trump the first one.For me, I love them both equally.

Just returned for the theater , i really enjoyed the movie but when i left i was n`t the same excited as 2 years ago...maybe i need to go & watch it again..The first movie got the standards high ! Mike ? I`m sure you are going to love the movie mate ! ! !

Just back. Its good but not as good as I was expecting. 7/10. Rourke was wasted in a way. He should have had alot more screen time.

Samuel L is the Man.I never appreciated how much up until now!!Stole the show for me.Even the small appearances he had.

Loved all the technical stuff,ca nt get enough close ups of suits,all the "Minority report" screens and such and I found the Palladium solution clever,well-handled.

Biggest disappointment has to be War Machine,he should have stayed in the Mark 2 suit.Fight/flight scenes were quick to the point of being incomprehensible.Hammer was funny.

6 out of 10 from me but I was hoping for more and more could easily have been delivered.

Back