Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hate the fact that the country that invented Iron Man and where Iron Man is located has to wait longer to see this then other parts of the world. I want the next Bond or Sherlock Holmes to hit the USA before the UK to make up for it :tap

Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. Would have expected it to premier in the U.S. and then elsewhere

A clarification on just what is going on with Iron Man/War Machine. I like that at least in its beginnings, War Machine is comic accurate.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A clarification on just what is going on with Iron Man/War Machine. I like that at least in its beginnings, War Machine is comic accurate.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I thought that was a bit odd. Would have expected it to premier in the U.S. and then elsewhere

Thanks to the grounding of aircraft/closure of UK airspace the premiere has indeed reverted to the States.Do nt know if you watched Jonathon Ross on Friday but Gwynneth Paltrow,RDJ and Demi Moore all appeared by satellite link,only Clarkson and some lesser non-entity appeared in the studio.

Pardon my ignorance, but how does War Machine (or the Mark II for that matter) work without Tony? I thought it was the arc reactor that powered the suit?

Pardon my ignorance, but how does War Machine (or the Mark II for that matter) work without Tony? I thought it was the arc reactor that powered the suit?

Well an Arc Reactor does not have to be embedded in the chest.
Obadiah Stane could work Iron Monger with an Arc Reactor that was just connected to the suit.

I think it's obvious to see from the trailers, that Starks Arc Reactor Technology has been obtained by other people. One example would be when we see Whiplash making one.

Well an Arc Reactor does not have to be embedded in the chest.
Obadiah Stane could work Iron Monger with an Arc Reactor that was just connected to the suit.

I think it's obvious to see from the trailers, that Starks Arc Reactor Technology has been obtained by other people. One example would be when we see Whiplash making one.

True. Sorry, had a bit of a dumb ass moment. :lol And yeah, I forgot about Whiplash's one.

Back