Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know if best buy is gonna have some kind of exclusive with their release, all I know about is Targets.

interesting, thanks for the info.

i'll probably just get the target version for IM2.

Watched it earlier today for the first time. I agree with the nitpicking of the creation of a new element, and totally agree with:

Oh dude. Same here! It was just a "say what now?" moment for me. Honestly, I think that the "city of the future" would have been better served as some sort of circuit diagram that allowed Tony to circumvent the Pd (palladium) poisoning since Pd getting fried was the cause of the problem.

Also, I think it would have enhanced the story if they had made the key to the future be vibranium and the diagram was an atomic how-to-guide for making a metal amalgam that would be called "vibranium". Introduce that metal to the universe while making more sense.

But still it was a good flick. ScarJo and Hammer were great. I'm not totally behind Sam Jackson's Fury, though. I can't put my finger on it. His interpretation just doesn't feel like Fury to me.

I was watching it at wally world this morning and it looked good on their crappy sony bravia tv...

They were playing The Phantom Menace at mine. I was like "Come on now. . . I like Star Wars, but seriously, Iron Man 2 is out today." Maybe they just didn't want to give away free showings.

I'm not sure why some hate on this movie? I liked it better than the first one. Way better villian IMO, more humor, and better effects.

Back