Iron Man 1/6 collectors had better make a lot of room ..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that's an interesting spoiler. Why didn't he name his "main" suit the Mk8, then name all the others after it so it doesn't seem like as random a number, though?

My two cents: I kinda like the new armor, it reminds me of a skeleton for some reason. The coloration is... different... But I'm sure that in post-production, it will look much better than we've seen in the few promotional photos on the net.

The title of this should have a spoiler alert

I agree on this. I'm not mad, but I'd have preferred to not know about all the suits. :lol

Hmm... Interesting. I will hold off on judging the concept until we get more info. Its a cool idea though. I would just hate for them to go big on this movie and then run out of ideas for other movies.

Swear to god its like Iron Man has to have a newly designed suit for each individual battle he engages in, not merely a new suit for each film. He changes outfit more than Queen Amidala.

Last edited:
If this is true, I see them fitting in some old style suits and would love if HT could get their hands on them and create them.

Is it wrong that I love the fact that so many on this board are not 20 yrs old... I feel a weird sense of comrodary with all of you other old bastards.

WTF is "comrodary"?

Commode-ry?

Cromartie?

Is it wrong not to learn how to spell? :wink1:

BTW, this "leaked spoilerr" sounds like total BS.

My rule of collecting only the final armors in each movie is keeping my sanity with these.

They should have a hulkbuster at least cameo if they're going to have various suits onscreen.

Back