Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! Had a feeling it would go fast. Glad I ordered and was able to use the $20 coupon.

Well I'm on the waitlist. I'm sure it will convert, was hoping to use some rewards points but I waited to long. Oh well.

I can't even find the wait list right now!

I was going to order today but debated using points. Waited too long.

Boring exclusive that somehow could or should have been part of the actual normal edition. Low exclusive on this means almost nothing as the normal will probably have a huge edition size as this is probably the best Iron Man statue from Sideshow that I remember.

Boring exclusive that somehow could or should have been part of the actual normal edition. Low exclusive on this means almost nothing as the normal will probably have a huge edition size as this is probably the best Iron Man statue from Sideshow that I remember.

ok keep telling yourself that LOL!!

Ahhh, was at work when it went for pre-order. No points or payment plan for me. Question, if this converts can I change it to a payment plan?

The exclusive extra means nothing to me, but I’m pretty sure I’ll place an order for the regular edition eventually. Very nice statue and I’ve always wanted a 1:4 Iron Man.

Ahhh, was at work when it went for pre-order. No points or payment plan for me. Question, if this converts can I change it to a payment plan?

99% sure if you call SS customer service during the 48 hr notice period you get upon conversion, they will honor a flex play plan for you. but you gotta call as soon as you get the notice. Good Luck!

And...

WAIT LIST!

It's like the good old days.

Oh man , those weren't the good old days. If you weren't in front of your computer pressing F5 ,watching the screen freeze , you more than likely missed out if you didn't get your preorder in in the first few minutes, It Sucked and was super fusstrating lol.( you had 4-5 hours to get this IM with no hassles )... Thanos was close to that feeling .

No PO or waitlist for me.
I'm happy to say that Sideshow pricing, little by little, cured my collecting addiction.

99% sure if you call SS customer service during the 48 hr notice period you get upon conversion, they will honor a flex play plan for you. but you gotta call as soon as you get the notice. Good Luck!

Thanks man! Good luck to you as well!

Debating just waiting until spook, grabbing some more RP and chucking the entire bunch towards the regular at this point

Debating just waiting until spook, grabbing some more RP and chucking the entire bunch towards the regular at this point

I jumped on the waitlist right away. Pretty confident it will convert. but honestly between 4-5 pieces pending rp and spook just around the corner i might just cancel and use $100+ on a reg[emoji317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the IM statue I’ve always wanted and I’m kinda glad I have no interest in the EX so there’s no rush for me to PO.

With that said, I did jump on the waitlist and I’m sure it’ll convert, eventually:lol

This is the IM statue I’ve always wanted and I’m kinda glad I have no interest in the EX so there’s no rush for me to PO.

With that said, I did jump on the waitlist and I’m sure it’ll convert, eventually:lol

:exactly: This is the IM that I've been waiting for. If my wait list converts it's a nice bonus and if not, no big deal.

:exactly: This is the IM that I've been waiting for. If my wait list converts it's a nice bonus and if not, no big deal.

Exactly, my friend! I honestly didn’t even know about this until an hour ago either, so I was pretty excited to see that they used the first IM promo image. This will be a classic, as far as I’m concerned.

Back