Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UXjZJBL.jpg

Brace your wallets gang, this logo means business.

Legacy & Iron Man usually means i$$ue$ also :(

Yep. Most collaborations between Sideshow and Legacy on Iron Man pieces don't end particularly well.

Or rather I should say the drop in quality between proto and production piece is usually just to vast.

I'll be preordering this locally, so that I can cancel it when the inevitable occurs.

Yep. Most collaborations between Sideshow and Legacy on Iron Man pieces don't end particularly well.

Or rather I should say the drop in quality between proto and production piece is usually just to vast.

I'll be preordering this locally, so that I can cancel it when the inevitable occurs.

Hopefully the worst doesn't happen but I doubt the dirt weathering especially on the legs will carry over to the final piece so well. Also I wish the gold parts were more chrome, would make this perfect

In my opinion everything looks great on this, the base is a big footprint but the dirt and battle damage on IM are on point. The base looks great. Personally I love it

Looks good. I’m still debating on whether to drop all my points for my final purchase or wait for something epic and unique.

Beautiful. Does the face mask have some battle damage?

Ironman statues in general look great. This looks great too and I will check in person at NY Comic con. For the time being I dont see anything appealing enough to make me jump at it, ie what does it have that the other Ironman statues dont? The pose is boring, the base is OKish, they could have made the base only the villain bigger bust. I say villain because its not clear its the iron monger or any of his other robots. The battle damage is really awesome and so does the paint. I understand people can have a collection of hot toys with every possible iron man but when it comes to statues at their premium I suppose something more is needed to make them shine on a collection. If I could have only one Ironman this one would not be the one. If I can have many this would probably be on the top 5.

It's the Renaissance period on statues...I mean on corporations for jacking up their prices. My guess would be $749.99 for this piece. So hold on to your wallets and credits cards.

Back