Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Zero pre-orders and received 2, new, SS pieces in the last 2 years.
This is what I've been waiting for even though I thought they dropped it :)

Need a mark3 1/4 in the collection. I missed on the king arts version which had an awesome pose, hope SS pulls through with this one

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Need a mark3 1/4 in the collection. I missed on the king arts version which had an awesome pose, hope SS pulls through with this one

Did the kings art Mark III actually ever get shipped? I had one preordered and fully paid through play-Asia, and after delaying for 6 months they finally said they couldn't get it and cancelled my order. I haven't found any in hand pics of that piece on the web.

Seems like the Sideshow version is a museum pose. Based on that teaser image they showed.

Did the kings art Mark III actually ever get shipped? I had one preordered and fully paid through play-Asia, and after delaying for 6 months they finally said they couldn't get it and cancelled my order. I haven't found any in hand pics of that piece on the web.

No idea what happened to that piece too man

Glad it's going to be battle damaged. I almost gave up on ever owning an Iron Man. Anyone start guessing on a price? I'm going with $600. After Voltron and Miller Batman ship, I should have enough points for a free Iron Man.

Glad it's going to be battle damaged. I almost gave up on ever owning an Iron Man. Anyone start guessing on a price? I'm going with $600. After Voltron and Miller Batman ship, I should have enough points for a free Iron Man.

I say 570 tops. Mark 43 was 429.99 and mark 2 was 470 i believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would release this in 1:2 scale. Still, looks better than the original release, IMO, with the 'battle damaged' route.

Whoa, was this project from 3 years ago finally coming to fruition? Went back a few pages, saw the photo, looks awesome!

This looks really nice...

MMnPsX3.jpg

Back