Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much better helmet. SSC should've know better from the start. Art Director brain farted on the EX, no doubt!

I was sort of grateful for the error, otherwise I would’ve had to spend another 50-60% on top to get the Ex. And most aren’t even aware of the inaccuracies as the Ex is still a good looking piece.

I was sort of grateful for the error, otherwise I would’ve had to spend another 50-60% on top to get the Ex. And most aren’t even aware of the inaccuracies as the Ex is still a good looking piece.

That's one way of putting a positive spin to it.

I just get tired sometimes of the bonehead decisions SSC makes....

Anyone else have their lights crap out??

My lights don?t turn on any more and I?ve found that the issue is at the base of the statue. When I plug in iron man into my war machine maquette connection the lights come on.

Do you think I should open up the base of the statue to see what the issue is? Any idea what to look for??

My lights don?t turn on any more and I?ve found that the issue is at the base of the statue. When I plug in iron man into my war machine maquette connection the lights come on.

Do you think I should open up the base of the statue to see what the issue is? Any idea what to look for??

This is what makes me scared as hell to buy the Mark 7 they are making.

I'd contact SS. Worst they can say is "sorry, can't help you."

Back