Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US collectors can get the reg at 50$ off and free shipping, pretty good deal i must say so, since the ex isnt such a big deal on this one

US collectors can get the reg at 50$ off and free shipping, pretty good deal i must say so, since the ex isnt such a big deal on this one

Might not be completely screen accurate but it's one of the nicest and possibly the most substantial exclusive they have ever done.

Might not be completely screen accurate but it's one of the nicest and possibly the most substantial exclusive they have ever done.

I was actually glad the Ex piece wasn't screen accurate. Not that many people here noticed what was wrong with it the first place, even though it was glaringly obvious almost at first glance.

Because if Sideshow had done a more accurate piece I might have been more inclined to have purchased directly from Sideshow, even though I would've had to spend an additional 66%+ on top of what I paid to get the regular from Popcultcha.

Well after sitting on the fence for the last few months, I went on popculture to see how many was left, it would only let me put 1 in the shopping cart, so I'm assuming it was the last one. So I grabbed it today. Look forward to getting this, with all the pics and reviews in this thread, most people seem to be very happy with this piece.....

Well after sitting on the fence for the last few months, I went on popculture to see how many was left, it would only let me put 1 in the shopping cart, so I'm assuming it was the last one. So I grabbed it today. Look forward to getting this, with all the pics and reviews in this thread, most people seem to be very happy with this piece.....

If was definitely Popcultcha's last piece. I was tracking it for awhile, so I've seen the stock count drop since it more or less came out.

I was actually glad the Ex piece wasn't screen accurate. Not that many people here noticed what was wrong with it the first place, even though it was glaringly obvious almost at first glance.

Because if Sideshow had done a more accurate piece I might have been more inclined to have purchased directly from Sideshow, even though I would've had to spend an additional 66%+ on top of what I paid to get the regular from Popcultcha.

It's a nice accessory but definitely not worth 66% more cash so well done.

Congrats!

Hate it when I miss out on a statue I really wanted. So getting the last one is so choice.

Here he is, lucky last. I do love these diorama bases, adds so much story to the piece, the pose is just right for me. As far as the mud goes, I don't have a problem with it. Overall glad I have him.

IMG_0028.jpg

Got mine today.
Didn't think I'll get the maquette when I collect Hot Toys Iron Men but couldn't resist.
IMG_0071.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks.
Can't seem to rotate the picture for some reason.
It's upright on my computer but through the forum, it's horizontal :mad:

If taken on a phone camera, on your phone rotate the image 180 degrees, save, rotate 180 degrees again, save, and then upload.

I think this is the third time I've mentioned this in the last week or two. It just goes to show you that the bulk of us only use phone cameras nowadays. Me included.

Does anyone know if there are any images of this statue sitting next to the XM Mark 7?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks.
Can't seem to rotate the picture for some reason.
It's upright on my computer but through the forum, it's horizontal :mad:

even though it looks upright on your computer right click your photo and choose open with paint.When it opens go to the left corner next to the small paint pallet icon and put your cursor over the floppy icon and it will reveal save.Click save and you are all set.
This usually happens when you are using an older Dig Camera.

If taken on a phone camera, on your phone rotate the image 180 degrees, save, rotate 180 degrees again, save, and then upload.

I think this is the third time I've mentioned this in the last week or two. It just goes to show you that the bulk of us only use phone cameras nowadays. Me included.
even though it looks upright on your computer right click your photo and choose open with paint.When it opens go to the left corner next to the small paint pallet icon and put your cursor over the floppy icon and it will reveal save.Click save and you are all set.
This usually happens when you are using an older Dig Camera.
Thanks guys.
Have updated the photo to less annoying.

Back