Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely it makes more sense to wait til in hand pics so you can judge whether you want to go ahead and buy

That looks great overall. The boot weathering still a little questionable but I guess I'll find out next week. If I am being honest I wish I had waited for others to get it in hand, but I really wanted the exclusive. Hoping for the best!

So I have to decide by tonight lol. Buy or cancel the exclusive, what are we thinking?

The latest pictures look pretty nice so I am more optimistic than I was after seeing that peanut butter boot pic. But I really don't have a choice because I used a good amount of reward points to nerf the cost of the exclusive. I want a quarter scale iron man statue and this is gonna be it. Great pose, classic armor, nice base. I just hope they haven't trashed the paint and weathering of the prototype.

The latest pictures look pretty nice so I am more optimistic than I was after seeing that peanut butter boot pic. But I really don't have a choice because I used a good amount of reward points to nerf the cost of the exclusive. I want a quarter scale iron man statue and this is gonna be it. Great pose, classic armor, nice base. I just hope they haven't trashed the paint and weathering of the prototype.

Unfortunately it was always going to be a bit of a risk preordering a Sideshow Iron Man piece with reward points.

But I hope that when you get him in hand you're pleased to have him in your collection.

I'm crossing my fingers that I get a good one too.

Unfortunately it was always going to be a bit of a risk preordering a Sideshow Iron Man piece with reward points.

But I hope that when you get him in hand you're pleased to have him in your collection.

I'm crossing my fingers that I get a good one too.

Yeah in retrospect it wasn't a good idea, ordering a sideshow premium format with points. I should have just ordered the exclusive outright.

Yeah in retrospect it wasn't a good idea, ordering a sideshow premium format with points. I should have just ordered the exclusive outright.
If you really don't like it though you likely can sell it and break even. Or even make a small profit. The EX did sell out very quickly. I'm watching one on eBay right now to see how much it sells for (I cancelled mine though and ordered an XM Classic Iron Man)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you really don't like it though you likely can sell it and break even. Or even make a small profit. The EX did sell out very quickly. I'm watching one on eBay right now to see how much it sells for (I cancelled mine though and ordered an XM Classic Iron Man)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
That's funny...I just canceled my EX order a couple days ago to splurge on the XM Mark 7.

With that said, I actually am interested in seeing how this turns out. Hope it looks great, even if I'm not getting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I love the shade of red in the production pics. I reckon most of them will look great

Let's hope so. SSC's track record for Ironman items is absolutely ABYSMAL. Awful paint usually plagues all of them. The last ones that were good were the IM Mark VI and first WM Maquettes. The few shipped pieces we've seen have looked surprisingly good but I haven't seen any closeup shots and the boots do seem a bit overboard on dirt. If people can figure out how to simply remove some of the dirt and the paint really is good, then it's definitely a winner.

Back