Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget the LSB's this is a different scale and showcases the entire suit!

If he's standing victorious on top of Monger he should have massive damage!

Nooooooooooooooo BD please :pray:

Take a look at the BD LSB and rethink that statement.

Mind you the BD on the MkVI wasn't bad.

Okay we'll say Monger fell from the sky and Tony happened to be there at the right time to stand him on clean :D :D :D

I may have to sell off some pieces if i want most of these...although V is a definite pass for now...hate the pose. For me, I think I'm gonna do one from the II, III, VII. Already got a VI and WM and IP on PO so I'm def getting 42. Sooo, I think one from the 3 mentioned....hmmm....

Not difficult to tell what inspired this pose.

iron-man-mark-iii-armor.jpg

This I will get

In fact, this will be the second PF I'm on board for, the other being the amazing spider-man 2 pf

My interest in them is increasing whilst my interest in hot toys deminishes

who'd of thunk it?

Good choice sir!
If I could only have one this would be it.
The fallen Iron Monger base looks epic.

MkI, MkII, MkIII & MkVI for me. Wait and see Mk VII.

Yeah, I like the War machine also, I can see why others don't given that it is a simply paint varient, but as I prefer him to the look of the IP I'm happy, I'm in for the two... maybe! Still have the Vader and Fett PF's to think about!!!

Did this MEGA announcement KILL Andy???? Where the heck is he??

:lol :lol :lol I'm here brother!!! :hi5: just letting this news all sink in at the moment...still in shock as this announcement has really turned this addictive hobby into being ultra addictive hahahaha!!! My PO list already hit the 33 mark after I pre ordered the MK42 maquette so these Maquettes are gonna be the end of me :horror but you know me, I'd give my right leg to make sure I have them all in my collection :yess:

e9u8arag.jpg

Last edited:
Back