Statue Iron Man 1:4 Mk III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we have reason to think otherwise. But sales of the Mark 42 and Iron Patriot might have a say. I doubt SSC would be interested in filling their storage with a whole bunch of other IMs if 42 and IP are stilling occupying space.

^ Clearly those arent popular [movie] suits. Produce a more traditional comic suit and it will sell Im sure. Thats what Im holding out for.

It would be very very cool to see a comic based 1/4 Iron Man. But I don't know if they feel that the general public is more interested in the movie version/modern look. I wonder if the sales numbers of the life-size bust is something they use for indication.

It would be very very cool to see a comic based 1/4 Iron Man. But I don't know if they feel that the general public is more interested in the movie version/modern look. I wonder if the sales numbers of the life-size bust is something they use for indication.

Well, they cancelled an awesome Iron Man extremis.... It was a shame. So I don't know if they're focusing on movie versions instead.

I would love to see the Mark VII on the first page video released.

Yeah that was a cool looking concept also. I think we're safe with this going on the large ES's the first two have, especially if they aren't so popular. Mk.III is the one to have for many.

Any other suit > MK 42. Didn't like the movie, didn't like the suit.
III will definitely sell. Still won't order until I see if the factory manages not to **** it up.

Bad news then..... I knew that the Mark II is on pre-order but don't know if the line is dead. Shall we wait until comic-con...

Well I am not sure if it's full dead considering that the preview showed us "protoypes". maybe they are still working out the details? If they do cancel, then I believe thats money lost. MK42 and and IP are probabaly the least favorite suits today, but I think the others will sell it faster than these two.

Back