Statue Iron Kite: Wolverine Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
7Iu2h7v.jpg

I'm actually not sure it's 1:1. To be confirmed.

Edit: yep, 1:1, all right.

Last edited:
They messed up! If this is a comic-based statue ...then they should've made his claws come out from the back of his hand rather than between his knuckles.

I think it looks cool, though I do prefer those slider things on the back of his hand as oppose to the claws coming out between his knuckles.

Agreed! He?s comic book accurate so the claws should not be between his knuckles. Other than that I have no other gripe. Just tell me when it?s coming and how much lol.

Y8uEsFR.jpg

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Iron Kite Studio said:
=====Product display=====
Modeling: the metal monument of Edelman was torn apart by him, and every hair, every inch of skin, every burst of veins seemed to say "I'm back"

Head: his ferocious face, blue veins and angry look all show his anger to break through the shackles.

Upper body: the texture of the muscles and skin are closely depicted, and the iconic Wolf's claws strike fear into every enemy we face.

Display stand: the display stand is made of Edelman metal, which is like a monument prepared for him. The seven Wolverines in different shapes on the monument are the epitome of his various eras.

=====Product information=====
Name: IKs Marvel series "Wolverine" 1 / 1 bust
Work title: Wolverine authorized by Marvel
Opening time: 12:30, July 9
Product material: resin
Number of products: 1288
Product size: About H (83 cm) * w (65 cm) * D (75 cm)
Delivery time: the third quarter of 2022

t3oVAHp.jpg

lJFHaIu.jpg

vxjule7.jpg

SzooLQ9.jpg

IIcDIyG.jpg

pgRCg22.jpg

IKtoZHQ.jpg

kymLORX.jpg

SrRO4lq.jpg

jBWMU94.jpg

Back