Iphone or Blackberry Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iphone or Blackberry

• Total voters
That's pretty much what CNET says. It's kinda like a coke or pepsi thing.

Yeah, just weigh your primary uses, either phone is fine. There's also the Storm 2 coming out pretty soon, it's BB's touchscreen competitor. I thought the first one (after the firmware was upgraded) was pretty decent, though I would've went iPhone over that one for sure.

That's pretty much what CNET says. It's kinda like a coke or pepsi thing.

exactly. So just choose which one is better for you. Go to the store and try them out and see which is more comfortable for you. I found the touchscreen keyboard ackward for me since I have big fingers. I am quite pleased with my BB curve.

Blackberry is good if your a businessman and constantly need to be working on the go....and iphone would probably own your life as you can do everything on it.

I would go neither, but if you really want an iphone just wait until Verizon gets one.

I have tmobile and really want an Iphone. How does the whole jailbreaking thing work Kabukiman?

Your best source for jailbreaking tools and info is here: https://blog.iphone-dev.org/

A google of "pwnage how to" or "quickpwn how to" should yield you some good results. Just make sure you're using the current version of those apps and you follow the instructions exactly and you'll be golden.

It really is super easy now, but please note OS 3.1.2 came out just now (like right now) and those tools are not compatible yet. If you haven't downloaded the new OS you should be fine. If you did, then wait.

Also, once you are jailbroken, never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever update your OS with iTunes. You can sync, just don't update the phone's OS.

Last, but not least, the sim card can be found by sticking a paper clip in that little hole up at the top of the iPhone.

Videos/movies whatever. :lol You know what I mean. I have the first season of the Sarah Connor Chronicles and I can't transfer it over using the standard software. :(

No I wasn't making fun. I seriously don't have any videos/movies at all. :lol That's what my TV is for. Fo sho! Never got into DL stuff for my phones and ipod.

Typing on the iphone: Will I be able to do it?
I am scared and think it might be better to go blackberry for this reason.

Back