IPHONE 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pillpoppermd

Super Freak
Reaction score
The long wait is over. Apple has finally announced iphone 5. To all the techies here what are your thoughts. What has improved? Whats hasnt? Is it worth getting?

threads too crowded. people talking about iphone 4 and 4S. just wanted to focus on the iphone 5

Awaiting to get my hands on the new one. I skipped the last version "S" to get the new one.

I never even owned an iPhone :lol. This does look neat. I'm currently using the T-Mobile G2x which has a 4" screen that's very comfortable to hold in hand, and the new iPhone should be slightly slimmer than the G2x, which is a big plus.

I heard it has a built in dishwasher and a toenail clipper app. Just rumours at this point I think.

I heard it has a built in dishwasher and a toenail clipper app. Just rumours at this point I think.

No, you're thinking about the iPhoneSA (swiss army) release date 2014. It should come with a built-in cheese grater as well.

Never owned an iphone yet. Contemplating making this my first.

Honestly I would wait for the next one and see if it is something groundbreaking. The 5 will have its problems just like the 4 did. Let them iron them out and just get the 5S when it comes out next September.
I've had every iPhone except the first 3G model. The 5 doesn't excite me one bit.

Back