"Interest Thread for Possible Run #2 for" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOPIE

Super Freak
Reaction score
MYC was kind enough to help us make this happen. He has made a 1/4 Jawa and I asked him if he would be willing to scale the robes down to 1/6.
He spoke with his seamstress and she is willing to do a small run of robes and hoods for us. The cost for each set of will be $55.00 shipped;
however, if we can get 10 orders or more she is going to give us a discount for $50.00 shipped. And again this is "ONLY" for robes and hoods a set includes 1 robe and 1 hood.

Here are some pics of MYC's Jawa. I also inserted a link to MYC's tread if you are interested in the 1/4 scale Jawa. I will add your name to the list if you are interested.

1/4 Jawas ?

The new price is $40 shipped.. :hi5:

Jawas_star_wars_01_zpsf0e40679.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_03_zps599e6330.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_04_zpsbbbe6327.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_05_zpscfac4dee.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_07_zpscc30e387.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_09_zps19efdae4.jpg

Jawas_star_wars_11_zpscdbda0ea.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jawa Robe and Hoods Interest

Those who are interested in Run number 2:

Lopie X's 1
Solo_Bones X's 2
TailBane X's 1
Origami X's 2
Anwe X's 2
Ahab X'xs 2

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood Interest

Meh all support this thread. X2 please for me also

I'm interested in two sets!! How tall were the 1/4 jawas? (so I can find a 7ish inch body for the 1/6)

Re: "Price Droped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood Interest

Looks like we are doing well we have 10 plus robes so its going to be $40 for one set that's one robe and one hood.

Last edited:
Re: "Price Dropped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood Interest

I don't have any Jawas, what are people going to use for the base body and head?

I'm interested in two sets!! How tall were the 1/4 jawas? (so I can find a 7ish inch body for the 1/6)

I don't have any Jawas, what are people going to use for the base body and head?

Here is what I did, the base body is a Mcfarlane Halo series 2 action figure, and a 1/6 Hasbro Jawa.
All I kept from the Hasbro Jawa was the head, and hands; the feet are from a Buck body with the toes cut off.
The figure now stands at 6.5 inches.

MF19211lg.jpg

1308853922.jpg

1308854307.jpg

1308854311.jpg

1308854722.jpg

Last edited:

Here is what I did, the base body is a Mcfarlane Halo series 2 action figure, and a 1/6 Hasbro Jawa.
All I kept from the Hasbro Jawa was the head, and hands; the feet are from a Buck body with the toes cut off.

Brilliant!!

Re: "Price Dropped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood Interest

Mhm seems cheaper than using a yoda body witch is what I was thinkin

Looking good, was thinking of using 1/12 halo figures as they'd be bigger than 6 inches but not too tall!

Re: "Now Taking Orders $40 shipped" 1/6 Jawa's Robe and Hood

Is there a way to find out what shipping to the UK will cost for 2 sets of robes? I'll just pay the $80 now and wait to find out lol

Ahmm shipping is free to usa.. but rest of world we have to ask for additional $10 :(

I'm on vacation between shi Ty wifi and not having my login for pay pal saved. I'm having a hard time sending payment. Tonight all get my wife to send it over when wereat a better hotel!

Here is a quick WIP of my gun holster with MODed blaster. I copied it from a 501st member who built a costume.

Pics of 501st
jawaionblasterfinished.jpg
jawablasterholsterfinished.jpg

Here is what I came up with.

100_2882_zps45f5dd16.jpg

100_2883_zpsbd233c2d.jpg

100_2885_zpsad7bb3f4.jpg

100_2886_zpsafdde92c.jpg

Back