• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale INTEREST LIST: 1/6 Princess Leia Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just by chance I may be able to make this available again so I just wanted to see if there is still any interest in one. I was asking Cindy about a pair of Indiana Jones pants and she mentioned she could do some dresses too. I didn’t think she’d ever want to make another run of these again.😄

All contingent on whether or not I can still find proper material but if I do they’ll tentatively be $110 shipped in the lower 48 and $125 shipped internationally.

Please do not pm me yet but instead just comment in the thread to be on the list.

INTEREST LIST
1) Brett Banner
2) blazelsd
3) pixletwin
4) HPGR_Thrawn
5) mcautographs
6) Vince_Vader
7) 6thScaleFan
8) jwig54
9) vynle
10) The Pawn
11) boba flint
12) CTHog
13) C-Brock
14) karamazov80
15) Deathstalker

IMG_E2424.jpeg

Last edited:
Who is Cindy ? I've never heard about her and any knowledge is good to take.

Just curious Whatever happened to the additional run on the Tusken. I was on that list but never heard anything
I’ll have to dig that thread up, D. I thought I got everybody that initially signed up taken care of on the list. I’ve got some full sets I’m finishing out this week though. If you want one or more just message me.

Back