Interest in "V"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy items from the classic "V: sci-fi series?

• YES! I want someone to make full figures of the cast!

Votes: 37 41.6%
  • YES! I would like to add quality head sculpts of the cast to my collection!

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • No, I would pass on this great sci-fi property.

Votes: 45 50.6%

• Total voters

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Ok, I know that ABC is redoing/reimagining this classic piece of science fiction. I believe it was the first mini-series to ever spawn a sequel mini-series longer than the original. And as much as some of the new casting does seem intriquing, is there any love in the 1:6 world for figures/heads of the original V cast?
So, would you be interested in full figures? Quality head sculpts? or have no interest at all?

I'd love Classic V figures... I have the LJN figure MIB, never had the heart to open it. But I'd love to see V soldier with a ripped-up face :rock

I just want Dianna, and not her as a figurine :D

but the reptilian/face peelin thing would have me running out of there

I'd love Classic V figures... I have the LJN figure MIB, never had the heart to open it. But I'd love to see V soldier with a ripped-up face :rock

Like this?
mycustom-visitorrevealed01.bmp

Love "V". Still watch the series from time to time on DVD. I'm surprised no company has come forward and made figures yet.

No, not vendetta, the real "V". :D
And as incentive to see what might be possible ( & if you don't visit my custom thread):

mycustom-VTyler03.jpg

mycustom-Vfemale02.jpg

MyCustom-VWillie02.jpg

mycustom-Vshocktrooper01.bmp

mycustom-VJake01.bmp

most defiantly id LOVE to have a set of these!! weather they are like smaller action figures like neca quality or 1/6 scale!

and are they remaking the series? as i heard it was a continuation, like 20 years later type thing with some original cast. plus when i met robert englund he did say he had been told about it and had been sent a copy of a new V book which the main story was set years later.

and IRONMAN- those figs are awsome!! where u get the costumes ?? i love the willy fig. ive thought alot of doin 1 of him with the freddy robert englund head. the costume is great.

While I think V was pretty cool, I really have no interest in figures, sorry.
No problem, my friend, thats why its a poll!! :D

most defiantly id LOVE to have a set of these!! weather they are like smaller action figures like neca quality or 1/6 scale!

and are they remaking the series? as i heard it was a continuation, like 20 years later type thing with some original cast. plus when i met robert englund he did say he had been told about it and had been sent a copy of a new V book which the main story was set years later.

and IRONMAN- those figs are awsome!! where u get the costumes ?? i love the willy fig. ive thought alot of doin 1 of him with the freddy robert englund head. the costume is great.

ABC is remaking the series for TV. It will be a different overall story but the same premise as the original. Kenneth Johnson is trying to get a theatrical movie updating the original story which may include some of the original cast.
The figures you see are made using the old LJN uniform. Something I now regret not buying more of when ChildWorld went out of business years ago and blew them out on clearance. I am searching high and low for those uniforms and the Visitor blaster that he came with but they are damn near unaffordable now. The Willie is the Sideshow Englund in mid repaint.

Wow, those gloves look great and help cover up the fact that the LJN costume is too short! What is the info on them?

Wow, those gloves look great and help cover up the fact that the LJN costume is too short! What is the info on them?

Those are the BBi Andromeda Dylan Hunt (did you know that Roddenberry had 3 incarnations of Dylan Hunt?) gauntlets. I have found them great for Visitors, gorilla soldiers and Klingons!!

No, not vendetta, the real "V". :D
And as incentive to see what might be possible ( & if you don't visit my custom thread):

mycustom-VTyler03.jpg

mycustom-Vfemale02.jpg

MyCustom-VWillie02.jpg

mycustom-Vshocktrooper01.bmp

mycustom-VJake01.bmp

These are awesome! I love this show watched when I was a kid and still do now that its on dvd. I would love to have some 1:6 FIG. your fig. :rock

Current Sideshow sculptor Jeff Yeager was a regular on V. He played Kyle Bates. This would make a good customs project because a lot of the heads could be used for other characters played by the same actors.

Those are some nice customs, I remember watching this show when i was like 6 and it was well done i thought for its time but, i have no desire to see figures made.

Current Sideshow sculptor Jeff Yeager was a regular on V. He played Kyle Bates. This would make a good customs project because a lot of the heads could be used for other characters played by the same actors.

Yahger also did a couple of outstanding Planet of the Apes kits!!

Back