Interest in Loki PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interest in a Loki PF

• Hell Yes

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Hell No

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the recent announcements of Doom and Daredevil, Loki is at the top of my Marvel list...so ya, an easy minute one purchase for me

I'm patiently waiting for Magneto, Thanos, Baron Zemo, Kang and Annihilus...once i have them i'm done with Marvel

They could honestly adjust deadpool to make an awesome modern baron zemo. Just sayin...

This or fail

Loki_h15.jpg

Me too Steve! :rock

This footage taken a few years ago of Hiddleston still gives me goosebumps! Just as RDJ is perfect for Iron Man, Hiddleston is LOKI :rock2 :rock2

https://youtu.be/rmM0ahZzWuc

Yeah that was awesome. Tom Hiddleston comes across as such a cool guy

Comic version please

Has to be a Comic version because that's all I collect :D

Loki. Great villain, great costume he would make an amazing PF plus I want a Loki to go next to the up coming Thor PF

Due to space then nope for me. If I had limitless space like a museum then yes. So now with not enough space, it's a no. Unless I find a extra house for space and brown shippers. So no for now.

Movie version would be great. Yeah, I'm only a fan due to the movies so sue me, but Hiddleston did such a fantastic job I can't help, but be a fan.

he's coming..

I hope the exclusive has a switchout portrait rocking the Crown of Lies.

best sculpted Loki interpretation to date imo

loki03.JPG

I hope they choose this costume

Loki_Laufeyson_(Earth-616)_0003.jpg

he's coming..

Are u saying that from a sideshow perspective? coz i dont see this thing happening if your pertaining to sideshow giving this to us. we've been wanting this character for a long time now and instead of listening to us they keep banking on the characters that they "think" will sell so they make so many renditions of thor or hulk or spidey. admirable but stupid. This poll is not about XM i know. But i gotta tell you if i put my faith in a company rightnow to make this id wait for XM to release this.

But yea loki is a must no question. Who would be Thor without him

Long overdue, especially with the success of the movies.

he's coming..

Are u saying that from a sideshow perspective? coz i dont see this thing happening if your pertaining to sideshow giving this to us. we've been wanting this character for a long time now and instead of listening to us they keep banking on the characters that they "think" will sell so they make so many renditions of thor or hulk or spidey. admirable but stupid. This poll is not about XM i know. But i gotta tell you if i put my faith in a company rightnow to make this id wait for XM to release this.

But yea loki is a must no question. Who would be Thor without him

Posted 3 years ago on their blog. Most of those on the list have been tooled crafted and or released.

" Where are the main baddies of the Marvel universe? We would really like to have an update on Doctor Doom, Ultron, Loki, Iron Patriot, hopefully Onslaught, Galactus, Dormmamu & Mephisto.

Doom, in progress. Loki, in design. Iron Patriot, waiting to be initialized. Onslaught, meh (just kidding, really). Galactus – oh, you’ll be happy. Dormammu and Mephisto, we’ll be doing Tyrannosaurs versions of both."

Loki out of all the villains out will be the most likely to appear due to the success of Avengers and Marvel's prerogative. He's in tons of film, video games, merchandise licensing.

kinda obvious that Loki is coming soon, 3 years of development and they just realized a new Modern Thor PF...

Back